Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

This years video

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 10:59 AM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: This years video

Do you need me to re-send that photobucket link of mine to that gmail addy, or are you good ?

Old 05-02-2008, 12:25 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

Do you need me to re-send that photobucket link of mine to that gmail addy, or are you good ?
Nope, you're good brother.

If I need to grab stuff outta there to fill space (hopefully not) I know where to get it.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:40 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Ok, now let me see if I can find some pics of MY truck now

Old 05-02-2008, 01:32 PM
aka_chewy
All Star

Wow....amazing what happens when someone steps up to the plate. Cumminalong, thanks for that. To the rest, I apologizefor failingwith thisproject. I had a ton of personal stuff come up and just didn't have time. At some point, I would really love to do a vid, but with all the folks so close down in the south and the idea's of a mass burnout, this will be better than I could have done. Not to may folks up this way close enough.

Cumminalong, I have a ton of pics from folks that I will foward to the account you have listed. Thanks again.

Old 05-02-2008, 02:01 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: aka_chewy
Cumminalong, I have a ton of pics from folks that I will foward to the account you have listed. Thanks again.
That's awesome !!

I knew you two would be able to work together.

Old 05-02-2008, 04:00 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: aka_chewy

Wow....amazing what happens when someone steps up to the plate. Cumminalong, thanks for that. To the rest, I apologizefor failingwith thisproject. I had a ton of personal stuff come up and just didn't have time. At some point, I would really love to do a vid, but with all the folks so close down in the south and the idea's of a mass burnout, this will be better than I could have done. Not to may folks up this way close enough.

Whew Hew! I was wonderin' when you might chime in.

Just send them to the dfdiesel@gmail.com account and I'll use what you have.

I would have been glad to do while I was down south, as I had NOTHING but time on my hands. Only problem was I had an internet connection that was as slow as dial up.

I'm not BS'n....I could actually click on a page, go to the fridge, get a hot pocket, put it in for 3:45, wait on it, and the page would still not be up.

Not exactly conducive to doing video.

Old 05-02-2008, 04:06 PM
solarwarp
Veteran

Rich,

Did you used to sit in a glass booth and buzz open the door?

Old 05-02-2008, 04:31 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: solarwarp

Rich,

Did you used to sit in a glass booth and buzz open the door?
Nope. That's what the MSD (Marine Security Detachment) is for. This place didn't have one, it's all private security.

That might have actualy been a lot of work compared to what I was doing. If I was working past 9:30 AM (Yes, 9:30 AM) I considered it overtime. I'd come in around 7:30 and by 9:30 I was, for all intents and purposes, done for the day.

It was a complete waste of my time.

Old 05-02-2008, 06:43 PM
Bigriver

Hey Rich, from what I've read here, it doesn't look like you're making the final call just yet.

On Tuesday I'm finally receiving my Welds/Rickson's 19.5's from UPS after working on this for 6 months. In a day or so after, I'll have everything installed and shined up, afterwhich I'll shoot ya some up to date pics.

Thanks again for all your help.

Old 05-02-2008, 09:04 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

Hey Rich, from what I've read here, it doesn't look like you're making the final call just yet.
You've got PLENTY of time.

Basically, all I'm gonna do until my computer gets back here is get the timeline setup, make a few transition slides, and work on the intro portion.

I really can't "work" any video with the laptop. As Scotty would say, "It doesn't have the power, Captain."

Take your time, get some shots..........preferably of you burning up the old tires when those new ones come in. We need a good vid of some training wheels going up in smoke.

Quick Reply: This years video