Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT: Snoop Dog can KISS MY A$$ !!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2008, 11:21 AM
energinerbuzzy
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Snoop Dog can KISS MY A$$ !!

I was surfing Youtube listening to Metalica and a came across this CRAP!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=gKHarz6BU...eature=related

The world really is coming to an end when they can let that ***** F-up a song like this! [:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Old 05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
burban2002
Veteran
Default RE: OT: Snoop Dog can KISS MY A$$ !!

That shows that all he is good for is his own crap. He has no talent and cant sing for crap.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:35 AM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: burban2002

That shows that all he is good for is his own crap. He has no talent and cant sing for crap.
For someone with no talent he sure has a lot more money then you'll ever see....

Granted, he cant sing worth a lick, but if you want to talk trash about someone, you should talk about those sell-outs Metallica. Not only did they sell out after the Black album, but they let this guy get up and make a joke of one of their best songs....

Old 05-02-2008, 11:36 AM
behindbars

I thought that was Mayfair with him with the gold leather pimp hat on.

Old 05-02-2008, 12:20 PM
burban2002
Veteran

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

For someone with no talent he sure has a lot more money then you'll ever see....

Granted, he cant sing worth a lick, but if you want to talk trash about someone, you should talk about those sell-outs Metallica. Not only did they sell out after the Black album, but they let this guy get up and make a joke of one of their best songs....

After I wrote that reply I realized that it might be read wrong. I meant he has no talent for singing although he does have a bit of talent in selling crappy records. As far as money goes, how do you know? I might be a bazilionaire

Old 05-02-2008, 01:20 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

I am not a Metallica fan, but even I know thats sacrilege.... whatever anymore, you know?

Old 05-02-2008, 01:52 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Watching that video just felt like a kick in the nuts

Old 05-02-2008, 01:59 PM
savage.basher

Dude... just fast forward to 2:00 and to 3:00 those are my favorite 2 parts .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=T01XHjhR_zk

He is a little crazy but damn, he definitely knows how to get the crowd going.. have any of you guys been to a snoop dog concert, if you have you know it is one of the most rediculous crazy things you have ever seen....

Old 05-02-2008, 02:05 PM
energinerbuzzy
Banned

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

I will agree with you on the sell out thing. I lost respect for Metalica when the whole sueing Napster thing started and Metalica led the way. That was a slap in the face to all Metalica fans who made them theRich Bastardsthat they are today.
Seems like as soon as they cut their hair short, they lost it. New songs (most of them) SUCk assbutter.
But you just can't beat the old Metalica. When I hear the old songs, I close my eyes and remember the good old days. They are definatly not who they use to be and yes they are SELL OUTS !!!
But The Old stuff is still my favorite Band and Songs of all time and that will never change.

Quick Reply: OT: Snoop Dog can KISS MY A$$ !!