Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OT - KILLadelphia ... another cop shot

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 12:33 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT - KILLadelphia ... another cop shot

What a weekend ...

We here in Philly just had another cop shot this time with an AK-47 type assult rifle. It's effing sad indeed. The cop was responding to a bank robbery call when he got killed. The higher up's in Philly are trying to get a ban on assult rifles here in the city.

The killing happened on Saturday afternoon ...

Later that night, the Flyers WHIPPED the Habs azz and as usual people go up to an intersection right up the street from my house and wreak a little havock. Nothing major, just a bunch hooting and hollering with the occasional azzhole in the mix, but for the most part it's pretty calmed down. Back in the day though, it wasn't unusual for a bus to get tipped over, but now it's heavily patrolled during all of the big games

Anyway ...

While I was up there, I noticed all of these posters all over the place. I couldn't believe it. I couldn't get a good picture that night, so I went back up the following day and took a pic with my camera phone.

Check it out ...

Name:  CID__0504081830.jpg
Views: 55
Size:  48.0 KB

Pretty wild huh? Can you believe it?

People here are getting pretty fed up for sure.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:54 PM
cumminalong
Default RE: OT - KILLadelphia ... another cop shot

Just another reason why MORE gun laws only take them out of the hands of LEGAL gun owners.

I'd like to see if any friggin one of those idiots had a permit or bought a weapon leagally.

They need to quit with the BS gun laws and go actually stick it to the ones that are using them for criminal activity. Quit worry about the folks with the recreational marijuana (not that I support that either) and all the other petty crap that we are wasting tax money on and go after the turds that are a hazard to society.

While I'm not required to do it, as soon as I buy a new firearm my next stop is the Sheriff's office. 1 - It keeps you on the up and up with the local guys and 2 - If it ever does get stolen, they already have the info.

One guy uses a weapon to kill a cop.........so lets ban all the weapons. Again, then the only people that have them are the ones that weren't / don't follow the laws anyways. Friggin brilliant.

Mayfair, isn't Philly suppossed to be the city of "brotherly" love?

Old 05-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Yeah, well it aint so loving right now. The poster wasn't put up by the city. It was put up by some group trying to organize in the neighborhood.

Old 05-05-2008, 01:52 PM
AangryWhiteMan

Mayfair An armed society is a plite society. Interviews of crimminals in prison reveal that crimminals fear an armed public. Note they don't rob or assult cop & police stations. Just unarmed citizens. Note when Bernard Goetz in 1980's shot those lowlifes on the Subways_Metro in NY. the crime rate dropped 15% till he turned himself in for selfdefense. After that the mugging_assult rate climed right back up. I'm always armed. I refuse to be a victim and 911 is just status. Note what happend to the 911 Help line during the LA Riots. Beep....Beep....Beep! A few hundered call's an hour and the wholes system grinds to a halt. The LA riots covered merely a 17 blk square area and the whole system shut down..When dealing with crimminal_Lowlifes harsh language just doesn't do it. [sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 05-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I don't think the poster has anything to do with guns. The group is trying to organize whites against blacks. It's pretty effing scary to have these posters hanging up all over the place. This poster was hanging on a pole right in front of a bus stop.

Old 05-05-2008, 02:21 PM
Euronymous

I dont post here often but, but when it deals with gun laws and other rights, its something that just makes me mad. Sad but true the poster is right, thats facts, and then you have the media trying to scare the sheep, as we'll call em, by saying its a "AK-47 Type Assault Rifle" well its either a AK-47 or it isnt, and its not like that gun can shoot heat seeking cop killer bullets its no different than any hunters 30.06 in terms of lethality.

Now philly wants to ban the so called "assault rifles" and it will do 100% no good other than take that AR-15 or omg! maybe a AK-47 from a law abiding citizen. So when good ole Timmy buys that house he always wanted with his new wife, and there woken up by a loud noise like glass shattering, when Tim ( A law abiding citizen btw, who just turned in his evil black baby killing assault rifle of doom!) goes and checks it out he is killed and his wife is then raped then killed, wow good job philly, tack that up as another win!

So take the guns out of regular peoples hands so nobody but the criminals have the guns, pretty smart...but wait we have 911 now, nm my bad that works all the time, and a cop will be there in, I think its like 15 sec after a call was made...right.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:04 PM
cumminalong

Just remember....

When seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:24 PM
Mayfair
Legend

I think you guy's are missing the point.

This poster doesn't have anything to do with guns, it's trying to pin whites against blacks PERIOD. We've recently had more black families move into our predominantly white - Irish - Cathloic neighborhoods and seeing these cops getting killed by black people is really raising the tension levels a bit. THAT is what this poster is all about, not guns.

Old 05-05-2008, 03:30 PM
cumminalong

Mayfair,

We all understand that. What pisses me off is the stance that the city is taking......

Some 'ishhead used a gun. Let's ban the gun, rather than find the 'ishhead and lock his retarded, cop killing carcass up for life.

Saying that the AK is what killed the cop is like saying the spoon made Rosie O'Donnell fat.

Leave an AK and a spoon on the table and leave them alone, come back an hour later, guess what, nothing happened.

Now, put a fat kid and convict near that table and the fat kid steals the spoon and the convict shoots someone.

It would be the same as banning all cars because a drunk driver kills someone.

The poster, I'm sorry, is very to the point and it tells what many people think, just in a less politically correct, less BS manner.

Do I necessarilly agree that putting it up is a good thing? Absolutely Not! Do I understand the feelings? Damn right.

Spouse abuse......Do I support it? Nope! Do I understand it? Yup! (Totally sarcastic, but the same idea. No, I don't beat my wife.....more like the other way around)

Old 05-05-2008, 03:38 PM
AangryWhiteMan

cumminalong& MayfairThat alot of seconds, Mayfair I noted the bias. but just because disproportionately some ethnic groups cause more crime then other, isn't an excuse. People feel scared and the system is broke! Arrest criminalsI really don't care about what they look like, what their lame excuse is,or where they come from. Read an interview with a dude discussion terrorism and the muslim/Arab issue the Arab stated he's tired of the West labling all muslims as terrorist, the interviewers response was " I'm not, just that up to this point all terrorist have been muslims". He made a valid point.[sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Quick Reply: OT - KILLadelphia ... another cop shot