Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

firearms thread ..since we like to share

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: fire arms thread ..since we like to share

[align=center]CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT UNIT[/align] VALID CCW PERMITS IN ARIZONA: Reciprocal and Recognition Agreements Arizona recognizes all other states valid permits:

This state and any political subdivision of this state shall recognize a concealed weapon, firearm or handgun permit or license that is issued by another state or a political subdivision of another state if both:

1. The permit or license is recognized as valid in the issuing state.

2. The permit or license holder is all of the following:

(a) Not a resident of this state.

(b) Legally present in this state.

(c) Not legally prohibited from possessing a firearm in this state.

For the purpose of establishing mutual permit or license recognition with other states, the department of public safety shall enter into a written agreement if another state requires a written agreement.

Notwithstanding the provisions of this section, a person with a concealed weapons permit from another state may not carry a concealed weapon in this state if the person is under twenty-one years of age or is under indictment for, or has been convicted of, a felony offense in any jurisdiction, even if the person's rights have been restored and the conviction is expunged, set-aside or vacated.

RECIPROCITY Arizona Recognizes all other states valid permits, however some states require written agreements in order for them to recognize our state.

The State of Arizona has current written reciprocal agreements with the following states:

Alaska
Ohio
Arkansas
Pennsylvania
Idaho (Pending)
South Dakota
Mississippi (Pending) West Virginia
Texas

These states have active CCW written reciprocal agreement on file with the State of Arizona. This means your Arizona permit allows you to carry concealed under their respective state statute and Arizona will reciprocate by honoring CCW permits issued by these states.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:19 PM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

These are the states in the USA that Utah CCW and Florida CCW will allow you to carry (See Note 1):
[ul][*]Alabama[*]Alaska[*]Arizona[*]Arkansas[*]Colorado[*]Delaware[*]Florida[*]Georgia[/ul] [ul][*]Idaho[*]Indiana[*]Kentucky[*]Louisiana[*]Michigan[*]Minnesota[*]Mississippi[*]Missouri[/ul] [ul][*]Montana[*]Nevada[*]New Hampshire[*]New Mexico[*]North Carolina[*]North Dakota[*]Ohio[*]Oklahoma[*]Pennsylvania[/ul] [ul][*]South Dakota[*]Tennessee[*]Texas[*]Utah[*]Vermont[*]Virginia[*]Washington[*]West Virginia[*]Wyoming[/ul]Note 1: With the Utah CCW, you get Minnesota, Nevada and Washington, which you don't get with the Florida CCW. Also, with the Utah permit, note that the following states only accept it if you are a Utah resident: Colorado, Florida, Michigan and New Hampshire. With the Florida CCW, you get to carry in West Virginia which doesn't accept the Utah CCW. If you have the Utah permit and not a resident of Utah, you'll need the Florida permit to carry in Florida. Please note that this information can change at any time and the permit holder or applicant should check the appropriate state's carry laws. Disclaimer: All of these rules can change at anytime and you need to check with the respective states before you carry in those states.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:33 AM
solarwarp
Veteran

ORIGINAL: CowboyBob

Nice piece. cant wait to get it out in the desert. I need to get the 40 out of temporary retirement anyways. now we can see who is the better shot.
Any bets on this
Don't leave me out of this competition!
CowboyBob just puts a whole different perspective to drive by shooting ... [sm=violent053.gif][sm=violent053.gif]

Old 05-08-2008, 11:09 AM
JimmyDiablo
Champion

ORIGINAL: CowboyBob

Nice piece. cant wait to get it out in the desert. I need to get the 40 out of temporary retirement anyways. now we can see who is the better shot.
Any bets on this
Don't leave me out of this competition!
Saturday west phoenix area arizona, come one come all.
Yesterday I spent some money on ammo a little more than $120.00 I bought 100 rounds for my 12 guage, 100 rounds for my 38 special, 550 rounds for my 22, and 150 for my 40. With the surplus I already had I am good to shoot for about two days straight, Thanks to the low price of 22 ammo.

Old 05-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: cumminalong
Also, if you get pulled over, in most places you are legally obligated to inform the officer that you have a firearm in the vehicle. Jsut a suggestion, but before you spout off at the mouth that you have a gun, hand them your carry permit with your drivers license. This gives them a second or two to digest the info and ask you the question without it causing alarm.

AWESOME tip !!

I hope I can remember it.

Thanks Rich !!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:34 PM
speakle
All Star

Even ammo is getting pricey, went and shot the .40 and .45 a few weeks ago and spent around $85 (range time was about $10, $5 for targets).

Old 05-09-2008, 12:24 AM
Kev_n_AZ
Banned

I dropped $125 for 500rds of .45 reloads at gun show.

wal mart is $12+ for 50 new .45 acp

$12+ for 30-30 also

Old 05-09-2008, 07:47 AM
speakle
All Star

sportsmansguide.com has some good deals on ammo if you buy in bulk....sometimes.

Quick Reply: firearms thread ..since we like to share