Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Need help about Dodge!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 01:30 AM
VaDimZH
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need help about Dodge!!!

Thumbnail Image

Thumbnail Image
You are just like kid,serious

Old 05-14-2008, 07:17 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to be honest. . .most of the repeat sales for ford are due to owner loyalty to the brand. and hopes than the next incarnation will be better than the last. . .

however one HUGE factor of ford sales is they Ford rates the payload and GCVWR of their trucks higher than dodge and chevy. when it comes to legaly towing a load ford will have the highest rateing, thats mainly why the sales are like they are. but if your wanting to truly pull a load. . .

Old 05-14-2008, 08:42 PM
agargano98
Veteran

ORIGINAL: BuiltTough

OK,guys,thanks everyone for help,I tnink o lot obout my quastion,and....I still with my FORD,I check many sites,and found that the best truck is - FORD!Best frame,chassis,interior,and the best looks truck!Yes,Cummins is very nice engine,but my 6.0L is not a very bad engine.I like my truck!!!Thanks again everyone for help!Good luck!
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/080514/ford_recall.html?.v=1 ford is better at one thing, producing recalls
[sm=bustedsign.gif]sorry, had to do it!!!!!

Old 05-14-2008, 11:09 PM
VaDimZH

So what?! It's not make a Dodge better then Ford.How many times Dodge recall their products,or Chevy or Toyota or...............??No body perfect!!!Every company make mistake,Ford,Dodge,Chevy,Toyota and so many and many,........Ford have their problems,Dodge have their....Your chois is Dodge,that's good,nice truck,and I'm not saing that Dodge is suck,or bad,....But my chois is Ford,and I'm so happy with it.And...again,good luck and be happy with your chois! P.S. Why I like Dodge?Just one thing : Cummins.No,I'm wrong.I like Cummins,bot not Dodge.Dodge have nothing common with Cummins.Take of Cummins from Dodge,and you will see the truth.Put Cummins in Ford,and you will found the best truck,and that is true! OK,guys,no more replays.Thanks for comments,and no more comments!

Old 05-14-2008, 11:26 PM
reed
Veteran

Take your Ford and shove it where the sun don't shine [:-] This is a Dodge Forum!

ORIGINAL: BuiltTough

So what?! It's not make a Dodge better then Ford.How many times Dodge recall their products,or Chevy or Toyota or...............??No body perfect!!!Every company make mistake,Ford,Dodge,Chevy,Toyota and so many and many,........Ford have their problems,Dodge have their....Your chois is Dodge,that's good,nice truck,and I'm not saing that Dodge is suck,or bad,....But my chois is Ford,and I'm so happy with it.And...again,good luck and be happy with your chois! P.S. Why I like Dodge?Just one thing : Cummins.No,I'm wrong.I like Cummins,bot not Dodge.Dodge have nothing common with Cummins.Take of Cummins from Dodge,and you will see the truth.Put Cummins in Ford,and you will found the best truck,and that is true! OK,guys,no more replays.Thanks for comments,and no more comments!

Old 05-15-2008, 12:05 AM
agargano98
Veteran

Bash Dodge in a Dodge forum..... What did you expect?????[sm=boink3.gif][sm=boohoo.gif][sm=smiley35.gif]

Old 05-15-2008, 02:10 AM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

They way he writes, he must be japanese. Why not get a yota and put a cummins in that? "ok,go now,lub Fold wong time!"

For future reference, when somebody new comes in asking about Dodge or Cummins in comparison to other brands, shut up until you get their credit card so you can bill them for your expertise. "The official EXPERTS panel is now in session"

Quick Reply: Need help about Dodge!!!