Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

waaaay OT, new job

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 10:12 PM
agargano98
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default waaaay OT, new job

i have been an employee of Sikorsky Aircraft for over 6 years now. i started my time there on the final assembly line for the MH-60S "Naval Hawk" for the U.S. Navy. i worked there for one year before me and about 1500 others were laid off. 10 months later i was rehired with Sikorsky overhaul and repair. i have worked five years reparing gearbox components and main rotor blades, and worked myself all the way to leadman. i have just recieved notice that on June 2nd i will be going back to the final assembly line as an aircraft inspector. i know alot of people here are military. i never had the opportunity to serve in this great country's military, but i like to think that i have done my part by helping to ensure all of the helicopters and components that are flown by the military that i have worked on have been the upmost quality. there are lives at stake in my job, not ours but yours. if we have a bad day, your day is much worse. i promise to do my job to the fullest to ensure your safe return. good luck to all and come home safe.
Pic is a MH-60S
[IMG]local://upfiles/80221/5D6AF2BE880E45BA930CBBB9F59CCC6C.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: waaaay OT, new job