Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Mischief for today - MUWAHAHAHAHA!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 05:31 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mischief for today - MUWAHAHAHAHA!!

Yeah but my boss knows I hang out here and she doen't care

(cause I'm a girl and I can multi-task...so even though I've been laughing at you all day all my work is still done [8D])

Old 05-21-2008, 05:42 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: lilfroger

Yeah but my boss knows I hang out here and she doen't care

(cause I'm a girl and I can multi-task...so even though I've been laughing at you all day all my work is still done [8D])
Women are the masters of the mulit-task........just look at how well women can carry on 3 or 4 different conversations and not miss a word in any of them.

Now, where did I put that flame resistant suit???

[:-]

Old 05-21-2008, 06:34 PM
Bigriver

Rich, how do you like the hot unlock on the edge? Did they indicate how much more hp you get out of it?

Just wondering......

BTW, I'm poking around on my profile with Mayfair's help trying to work out my sig pic issue. Can't seem to get it downloaded or to post with my sig.

That's why it will probably look blank below.

Yup, sure enough, this testing sucks, can't get it right, but still working at it. [:@]

Another try at this.....

Old 05-21-2008, 07:16 PM
8 lug

Nice truck.... and nice steps. I see that you have an Edge Juice stacked w/ a Smarty. Can I stack a Smarty w/ a Banks 6 gun?

Old 05-21-2008, 07:31 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: 8 lug

Nice truck.... and nice steps. I see that you have an Edge Juice stacked w/ a Smarty. Can I stack a Smarty w/ a Banks 6 gun?
From what I understand, not much stacks well with Banks stuff.

I can't speak from any first hand knowledge as I've never used it.

Might wanna make a seperate post, it would probably get a few answer from guys that might have tried it.

Old 05-21-2008, 07:53 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

Rich, how do you like the hot unlock on the edge? Did they indicate how much more hp you get out of it?

Just wondering......

BTW, I'm poking around on my profile with Mayfair's help trying to work out my sig pic issue. Can't seem to get it downloaded or to post with my sig.

Yup, sure enough, this testing sucks, can't get it right, but still working at it. [:@]

Another try at this.....
Honestly I haven't gotten much of chance to really get into it yet. The whole time I was out today, I was in quite a bit of traffic. And while I do like to play, I didn't wanna shut down the highway........because it certainly does smoke.

I'll let ya know when I've had a bit more time to mess with it. I'm planning on making a couple passes at the track on Friday to feel it out......that and the tranny.

Whatcha tryin' to do with the sig?

Old 05-21-2008, 07:54 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: 8 lug

rich is right. . .nothing likes banks, it runs best by itself. infact I was part of an 'experiment' that put my TST box agains a banks w/speed loader. my TST killed it and I was only at 50% of it's potential for my setup. but not only that, I unhooked my TST he took out his banks. and he tried out my TST box. . .never ran right. and that is about all we could do. it sounded strong, but just wouldnt run right.

Old 05-21-2008, 08:11 PM
cumminalong

Did they indicate how much more hp you get out of it?

Just wondering......
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 25 Horsepower - 80 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 40 Horsepower - 120 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 60 Horsepower - 150 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4: 80 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 5: 100 Horsepower - 250 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 6: 160 Horsepower – 350 Foot Pounds of Torque

Those are the "indicated" numbers that they say are on a "stock" truck. I say BS! There is no way a stock truck could 1 - Fuel that much and 2 - The friggin TC would explode.

I really need to get this thing on a dyno. No so much because I wanna see how much I can make, I more wanna see where it's falling flat or running out of fuel.

Wish somebody had one close around here.

Old 05-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: cumminalong

Just wondering......

Another try at this.....
Honestly I haven't gotten much of chance to really get into it yet. The whole time I was out today, I was in quite a bit of traffic. And while I do like to play, I didn't wanna shut down the highway........because it certainly does smoke.

I'll let ya know when I've had a bit more time to mess with it. I'm planning on making a couple passes at the track on Friday to feel it out......that and the tranny.

Whatcha tryin' to do with the sig?
I've never been able to include a profile pic into my sig. I've always had to just add the pic before the sig. Mayfair pointed this out to me, that everytime he quotes me, my added pic also shows up. I know that it's annoying, but I've tried about everything to include a small 290 x 200 10 kb pic into the sig. No luck yet. Mayfair suggested removing all my profile info, and starting fresh, but still no success. I haven't given up, still screwing with it.

Old 05-21-2008, 09:10 PM
Bigriver

So Rich, Is the Hot Unlock just another step up the HP chain with the other 5 levels the same?

I remember asking Sharx that question and his answer was, if I remember correctly, that each level increased. For example, level 3 is now what level 5 used to be.

How did you go about it? I'm guessing that you contacted Edge directly. Did you have to send in your program box, or did the give you a certain seqence of buttons to push. I think that I remember the cost being about $100.00, Is that right?

I imagine my set up could handle it. I've got faith in my transmission, just don't want to build too much internal pressure and blow the head gasket, or worse.

Thanks

Damn........still can't get the pic added !!![:@][:@][:@][:@]

Quick Reply: Mischief for today - MUWAHAHAHAHA!!