Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Mischief for today - MUWAHAHAHAHA!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2008, 09:16 PM
cumminalong
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Mischief for today - MUWAHAHAHAHA!!

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

So Rich, Is the Hot Unlock just another step up the HP chain with the other 5 levels the same?

I remember asking Sharx that question and his answer was, if I remember correctly, that each level increased. For example, level 3 is now what level 5 used to be.

How did you go about it? I'm guessing that you contacted Edge directly. Did you have to send in your program box, or did the give you a certain seqence of buttons to push. I think that I remember the cost being about $100.00, Is that right?

I imagine my set up could handle it. I've got faith in my transmission, just don't want to build too much internal pressure and blow the head gasket, or worse.

Thanks

Damn........still can't get the pic added !!![:@][:@][:@][:@]
All the previous power levels are the same. The only thing it changes is that it gives you level 6.

Go to Edge's website, there is a Waiver the you have to fill out. Either fill it out and fax it or email it to tech@edgeproducts.com

After I emailed it to them, I called them a couple hours later. They were able to give me the code over the phone.

You just go into you Attitude monitor, enter the code and it gives you a confirmation screen.

That's all you do.

Check your PM's I'm been sending you some stuff.

Old 05-21-2008, 10:13 PM
Bigriver

Wow, that easy eh? No lawyer speak depositions? Just agree to the waiver? No additional cost?

Damn, I guess I have to try that out.

Hey, I read up on some information on the codes from one of the gizmo buttons. I tried to set it, and will see when I finish this post. I'll check the inbox as well.

Thanks man.....

Old 05-22-2008, 07:12 AM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

Wow, that easy eh? No lawyer speak depositions? Just agree to the waiver? No additional cost?

Damn, I guess I have to try that out.
Walt,

There is a $100 charge forthe unlock code. Other than that, just fill out the waiver and fax it in. My scanner / fax is in my stuff being shipped back and the formis not a fillable form, but I made a fillable one and e-mailed it to them.

Once you mail it, just call them a few hours later. Otherwise it will sit there until they get to it. If you call, they'll do it right there.

I sent you another PM with some signature assist.

Quick Reply: Mischief for today - MUWAHAHAHAHA!!