Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

2nd annual AZ crown king memorial run

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2008, 01:42 AM
Little Foot
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2nd annual AZ crown king memorial run

On Saturday there will be a group of use meeting at the crown king saloon at 8:30 am I will meet the group if any and head to the main trail head. Our route will be minihaha to trail I think 213 and then back to crown king via the top half of the back way to crown king. Please let me know if possible in advance so I know which rigs to look for. I will be in my ram. The rigs I know so far are my dodge, 2 jeep Cherokees,1 gmc blazer, and 1 suburban.

Memorial run is dedicated to Steve Dewitt a fellow off road enthusiastand Crown King resident. The run is going to take place on his first anniversary of his passing to the big dance in the sky.

Just removed contact information. Run went well no carnage to vehicles in our group.

Old 05-22-2008, 12:42 PM
Az2500Cummins08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2nd annual AZ crown king memorial run

Little Foot- I wish I could be there. I will be Home in Az from June 27th-July 5th, I will probably wheel to the north end of Lake Pleasant and camp, if you wanna come along.

Quick Reply: 2nd annual AZ crown king memorial run