Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Could this be the reason diesel is so high

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 01:48 PM
Bigriver
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Could this be the reason diesel is so high

WOW...........It's hard to dispute what Mr. Williams has been saying. I had watched this for about 40 minutes before I had to close it for "intermission".

Of course, there's always another side to a story, but Mr. Williams seems to have alot of confidential information there. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing, but this is the stuff best seller novels are made of.
Think about it the depth of it all. I would have thought that more exposure would have come from this other than "UTUBE".

If this is true.........even a portion of it, civilization will change as we know it.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:13 PM
RamItOne

slpat your comment about "has to be approved by Alaskan gvt" is horse****, they've been fighting the Feds to allow them to drill as its mostly federal lands where they want to dig. Their govenor is great, think she's the youngest in the states history.
The snag is the polar bear is on the endageded species list and they have listed most of the land protected.

This whole anwar deal is pathetic, it takes up the same area of LAX so why Eco nuts are so affraid of drilling? Who knows.

Old 06-04-2008, 04:18 PM
SpLaT
Captain

&lt\\;P&gt\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;P&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\ \;Like Bigriver stated
there&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\;rsquo\\\\\\;s always another side to a story
much like Al Gores &quot\\;\\\\\\;scary movie&quot\\;\\\\\\; always two sides to the story except in this one its &amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;A href=&quot\\;\\\\\\;file://\\\\\\\\do as I say not as I do...&quot\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;do as I say not as I do...&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/A&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;BR&amp\\;gt \\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;BR&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\; Another solid point by Bigriver...
more exposure would have come from this other than &amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;A href=&quot\\;\\\\\\;file://\\\\\\\\UTUBE&quot\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;UTU BE&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/A&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;
... just another un-educated missguided soul looking for his/her 15mins of fame, except all he could get was &amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;A href=&quot\\;\\\\\\;file://\\\\\\\\Utube&quot\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;Utu be&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/A&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;BR&amp\\;gt \\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;BR&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\; Last time I checked it was the Alaskan Govn who issued royalty cheques to the poeple residing in the State of Alaska and not the USA federal govn... otherwise the rest of you ( non-Alaskans) would have recieve your yearly &amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;A href=&quot\\;\\\\\\;file://\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;oil/gas royalty cheques&quot\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;oil/gas royalty cheques&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/A&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;. Where I live the govn - provincal collects royalties from oil/gas production and uses it to reduce personal income tax and for infrastructure ie: roads, hospitals, schools and lining public officers pockets!&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;BR&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&a mp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;BR&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;
it takes up the same area of LAX
&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;BR&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;Like I mentioned before Google &amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;A href=&quot\\;\\\\\\;file://\\\\\\\\NorthSlope oil&quot\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;NorthSlope oil&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/A&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\; its a tad bit larger then LAX! &amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/P&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&lt\\;BR&gt\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\ \\;P&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;nbsp\\\ \\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/P&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&lt\\;BR&gt\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\ \\;P&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;check this out&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;nbsp\\\\\\; &amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;A href=&quot\\;\\\\\\;http://www.dog.dnr.state.ak.us/oil/p...;nbsp\\\\\\;it has maps showing exsisting and proposed well sites.&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;/P&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\; &lt\\;/P&gt\\;
&lt\\;P&gt\\;&amp\\;nbsp\\;&lt\\;/P&gt\\;
&lt\\;P&gt\\;Holeee SCRIPT MONSTER!!??&lt\\;/P&gt\\;

Quick Reply: Could this be the reason diesel is so high