Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

TOTM

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 03:32 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TOTM

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

DUDE, if we're going there again......I gotta send ya some up-to-date pic's!
LOL ... speaking of, I'm really diggin your new sig. Did you make it or did someone else make it for you?

Behindbars - LMAO !!!

Old 06-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: Mayfair

ORIGINAL: Bigriver

DUDE, if we're going there again......I gotta send ya some up-to-date pic's!
LOL ... speaking of, I'm really diggin your new sig. Did you make it or did someone else make it for you?

Behindbars - LMAO !!!

Mayfair.........our Brotha in Arms.....Cumminalong made it for me for winning his 2008 SOF Video update differences.

Damn good job there eh?

Bars........Yeah, Yeah........ I was hoping that ya'lls gaze would hang on the hood and not see that little opps.

We should all be lucky enough be grow older. Pushing 52 this year, hoping to see a few more decades.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Yeah, he did a GREAT job !! Actually, it's so good, that I can't quite ... ummm .... re-work / wordit like I used to be able to before.

Old 06-04-2008, 03:48 PM
hometheaterman
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think you guys should nominate 02Cummins again this month and hopefully he won't miss out. He has a sweet truck and it would be nice to see it as TOTM before he sells it.

BTW whats going on with lasts months voting since the polls are down? Does it not count or what?

Old 06-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Bigriver

ORIGINAL: hometheaterman&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\;br&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\;&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;br &amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;I think you guys should nominate 02Cummins again this month and hopefully he won&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\;rsquo\\\\\\;t miss out. He has a sweet truck and it would be nice to see it as TOTM before he sells it. &amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;br&amp \\;amp\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;&amp\\;amp \\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;br&amp\\;amp\\;\ \\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;BTW whats going on with lasts months voting since the polls are down? Does it not count or what?&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;b r&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;&amp\ \;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;br&amp\\;am p\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;
&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;br&amp \\;amp\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;&amp\\;amp \\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;br&amp\\;amp\\;\ \\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;Hey hometheather.......congrats on your win, I would have to think that it did count. As for 02cummins, I think that the latest and greatest is that he&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;amp\\\\\\;rsquo\\\\\\;s now keeping his rig. He has some serious fueling issues going on and not sure of his chances of getting what he wanted out of the sale.&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;b r&amp\\;amp\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;&amp\ \;amp\\;\\\\\\;lt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;br&amp\\;am p\\;\\\\\\;gt\\\\\\;\\\\\\\\\\\\\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\ \\\;br&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;br&amp \\;gt\\;\\\\\\;Now WTF is all those hyroglithic things doing there???? I didn&amp\\;amp\\;rsquo\\;t add those???&amp\\;lt\\;\\\\\\;br&amp\\;gt\\;\\\\\\;&l t\\;br&gt\\;&lt\\;br&gt\\;Correction,........I had 02cummins confused with NCcummins on the fueling issue........my bad&lt\\;br&gt\\;

Old 06-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Mayfair
Legend

&lt\\;P&gt\\;Yeah, mine is doing the same thing.&lt\\;/P&gt\\;
&lt\\;P&gt\\;&amp\\;nbsp\\;&lt\\;/P&gt\\;
&lt\\;P&gt\\;As far as 02, I’d give him the nod like I did last minth, however he’s not always here. That’s how he got azzed out last month. he took too long to accept and he wound up loosing the nomination. &lt\\;IMG src=&quot\\;https://dodgeforum.com/image/s13.gif...&lt\\;/P&gt\\;

Old 06-04-2008, 04:17 PM
Bigriver

Yup.........ya snooze, ya loose. &lt\\;br&gt\\;&lt\\;br&gt\\;No one can be here all the time, it’s just a fact of life.&lt\\;br&gt\\;&lt\\;br&gt\\;Sure hope that what I just said never comes back to haunt me! &lt\\;img src=&quot\\;https://dodgeforum.com/image/s6.gif&...&lt\\;br&gt\\;

Old 06-04-2008, 06:33 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: behindbars

Next time try to keep the "old man" out of the picture.[sm=bustedsign.gif]&nbsp\\;

At least put a shirt on when you're shooting yourself in the pic.

Old 06-04-2008, 07:41 PM
Bigriver

I don't know what your tempretures are in the northwest, but here in south Louisiana, it's HOT and HUMID.

Besides, maybe this way, it will make Mayfair turn away!

Old 06-04-2008, 08:09 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

OK well then at least do this much....take a better picture w/o the shirt. Quit being a tease and put a g-string on you know how much Donny likes the dancers

Quick Reply: TOTM