Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

air intake + chip

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2008, 12:09 PM
blackram05
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default air intake + chip

hey everyone, i havent been on this site for a while, and everytime ive tried to post something an error page would come up...
so at last i got the truck lifted and i got some 37s on it...with the 6 inch superlift. lookin pretty sharp, but i cant figure out how to post pics on this site...my pics are too large and i dont know how to shrink em down.
anyways, i got a cat back dual exhaust on my diesel, and i am lookin to buy at air intake and chippin it..anybody know what would be a good combination of chip and cold air intake?
any help would be awesome...thanks

Old 08-15-2008, 07:54 PM
triton
Record Breaker

most of the CAI's are pretty good. I'm partial to the AFE Stage II. Which one you go with really depends on how the truck is driven.

Dusty conditions a wet filter
Dry condition a dry filter

As for a programmer... the Smarty is one of the best available. There's 2 versions of it .... the Jr. made for those looking for mileage and a little extra power for towing. The Sr. that have software that goes to 170hp and the race tune which can add as much as 230hp

Old 08-15-2008, 10:35 PM
joey7106

I like the edge juice with attitude for programmers. I got it in my truck and like the in cab display and shift on the fly feature. I also have the diesel power pack from true flow. I think they are good. I just liked the price of the true flow.

Old 08-16-2008, 02:16 PM
Parts/Service
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Quick Reply: air intake + chip