Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Bucking...mother *ucker

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2008, 10:56 AM
hottrodder67
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Bucking...mother *ucker

Ok so I am need of some help guys. I have a 06 CTD with a edge programmer in take and now a new ATS tranny. When i m stepping on the gas on the high way to pass those F ing smart cars that do 55 in the passing lane, I get a bucking feeling in the truck. Now this machinc next door to my shop tells me its the tranny which has 130k on it so i put a new one in. Now i still get the bucking. I am wondering if Anybody has any hints for what the hell causes this. Any fuel probles i should look at? I need help big time. I miss that high whistle from my CTD on the highway. Burn in HELL SMART CARS....you think we can fit one in the beds of our trucks?

Old 09-22-2008, 05:18 PM
hottrodder67
Professional
Smile Edge/Attitude HELP!!!!!!!

Ok so I posted a fourm earlier today about this god dam bucking feeling i am getting from my truck when i try to pass between 70 and 80 mphs. I now know that it has to do with the edge juice and attitude that i hvae on it. It is only when i am on level 4 and 5 with max fuel is when i get this bucking. Any edge owners out there that might now what the hell this is i hate it.

Old 09-22-2008, 08:42 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Do you have any codes? Do the key trick and see if any come up. I had similar symptoms in my truck when I had some bad connections on my Quad XZT chip, at the rail pressure sensor and the map sensor. But I had related codes to go with the symptoms. The fix was very easy some di-electric grease on those connections and secure them with zip ties and all is well.