Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

just installed my bully dog triple dog

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2009, 08:06 AM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just installed my bully dog triple dog

WOW! I have it set on performance and I can get wheel spin on demand (even at 40-55 mph)
I dont think I will get the fuel mileage I did out of my quadzilla setup though. even if I light foot it.
dont get me wrong my quadzilla setup had a lot of power and was really safe but it was a different kind of power.
My boost goes up to 40 real quick and I had to let off. The boost reading is coming from the map sensor so I wonder what the real boost is?
anyway, I was tossing around getting the BD PMT but didnt want to spend the money on that unless I liked the tuning. So lets just say I have a Bully dog triple dog and a quadzilla commander and X2 box for sale at good prices.

and for any of you trying to decide between Bully dog and smarty and cant afford the smarty. get the bully dog, very nice set up and for the diablo predator runners. that programmer doesnt hold a candle to BDTD

Last edited by GOD RAM IT; 02-11-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:34 PM
modracer

thats awsome...whats that set up worth?

and how hard was it to install

Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 PM
GOD RAM IT
Record Breaker

the triple dog is $650 new. but I have it for sale for $350. the quadzilla setup is ~700 new. I have that for sale for $400. the x2 module alone new is $349.

Quick Reply: just installed my bully dog triple dog