Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

6" lift with 35's photos needed, please!

Old 05-01-2009, 02:18 PM
03Dodgefan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Moconst,
Yes the picture I posted was 37" stuffed under a 6" lift, I believe he went with the tough country lift, I like more clearance than what he has.

With you running 35" (worn down or not) it makes your truck look taller and provides better clearance in my opinion.....I'm running 9" of lift with 37" Coopers and your truck looks like it has more clearance than mine.

Nice looking truck...I like the black rims, no polishing required!!! Smart move!

Attached Thumbnails 6" lift with 35's photos needed, please!-my-truck.jpg  
Old 05-01-2009, 05:32 PM
moconst
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 03Dodgefan
Moconst,
Yes the picture I posted was 37" stuffed under a 6" lift, I believe he went with the tough country lift, I like more clearance than what he has.

With you running 35" (worn down or not) it makes your truck look taller and provides better clearance in my opinion.....I'm running 9" of lift with 37" Coopers and your truck looks like it has more clearance than mine.

Nice looking truck...I like the black rims, no polishing required!!! Smart move!

Thanks Bro, your truck looks good with the 37's, but you have the clearance for it. 35's will be fine, if not next time ill go bigger. Thanks for your help!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 6" lift with 35's photos needed, please!