Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

!! You should see it !!

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2009, 10:38 PM
Cummins3500
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 67c10
Dodge has a 6cil WITH One turbo ford has a 8cil with 2 turbos and is still trying to keep up with dodge... lmao... DODGE POWER ALLDAY BABBY
Wrong! There is no Dodge power,there is Cummins power.If you said Dodge power I can say Ford F650 power,because they have a Cummins too.

Old 10-19-2009, 02:07 AM
joekool4
Professional

That dodge pulling a Sterling, sterling makes a pickup i guess its more the equivilent of a Ram 4500 looks just like em but has a sterling grill. the Bullet
http://www.sterlingtrucks.com/Trucks...let.asp?Photo=

Old 10-19-2009, 07:28 AM
Coal Train
All Star
Default Don't Feed The Trolls

I have a great idea here.....

Let's check out Mr. Cummins3500 posting habits and see if we have a troll on our hands.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/search....archid=1230292

Ohhhhh, look at that. A Ford boy.

Another victim of the Blue Oval Blinders.

Sorry bud, been there, done that, not impressed.

You know what my current truck replaced? A Super Duty.

Take your Hugg-A-Ford crap back over to FTE.

Have a Nice Day!

Old 10-19-2009, 02:27 PM
Cummins3500

Originally Posted by Coal Train

Let's check out Mr. Cummins3500 posting habits and see if we have a troll on our hands.

Have a Nice Day!

I like Ford,you right,BUT I so like Dodge too,especially Cummins.And I'm in right pace. Have a nice day !

Old 10-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Cummins3500

Originally Posted by Coal Train

Have a Nice Day!

http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2009/10...-of-texas.html OK,if Ford is so bad why they was winner this year again? The 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor off-road pickup took first place in the “Full-Size Truck of Texas” category and the 2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew was tapped as the “Luxury Pickup of Texas”, a stand-alone entrant in its category. If Ford so bad why they won also last year? Why? Dodge also did well with Heavy Duty Truck.Good job! BUT,Again,I think Dodge HD had 1st place because Ford not announce their 2011 HD this year.If Ford announce Heavy Duty this year their winner again in Heavy Duty category,I think. And the question again - "Why?"

Last edited by Cummins3500; 10-19-2009 at 02:52 PM.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:32 PM
Grr287
Captain

Originally Posted by Cummins3500
and the 2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew was tapped as the “Luxury Pickup of Texas”, a stand-alone entrant in its category.
soooo........what is this actually saying?

Old 10-20-2009, 09:25 PM
PurplDodge
Legend
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Cummins3500
http://news.pickuptrucks.com/2009/10...-of-texas.html OK,if Ford is so bad why they was winner this year again? The 2010 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor off-road pickup took first place in the “Full-Size Truck of Texas” category and the 2010 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCrew was tapped as the “Luxury Pickup of Texas”, a stand-alone entrant in its category. If Ford so bad why they won also last year? Why? Dodge also did well with Heavy Duty Truck.Good job! BUT,Again,I think Dodge HD had 1st place because Ford not announce their 2011 HD this year.If Ford announce Heavy Duty this year their winner again in Heavy Duty category,I think. And the question again - "Why?"
Why, Why? I'll tell you Why? Because we live in the mother ****ing United States of America where we are allowed to have our own opinions on things and there are men and women who would love to die for that and do so everyday!!! You can take your Ford and park it in the next forum, because your trolling here will not be tolerated. You are giving us facts about the Ford F-Series of trucks. I'll tell you one thing now, we DONT GIVE A ****!!! We're not buying a new truck, so these facts mean nothing to us. We drive DODGE TRUCKS, comprendae! DODGE! NOT FORD OR CHEVY, DODGE!!!! We like (and Love) our Dodge trucks, so we dont care about your Ford. Take your 5 year old bull**** to another forum because it will not be tolerated here, son!!!

-Damn 12 year old punks!
PurplDodge!

Old 10-20-2009, 10:39 PM
blackrt1
Thumbs up

Thats what I'm talkin about!! Dodge allday and everyday!!! Now see that ford pulled that truck up the hill...once it got it going. What they prob. don't tell everybody is that it prob. was in the shop the next morning getting the tranny replaced!! lol
On another note I see those sterlings running around my area those are what basically a dodge with a different grill right? Prob. still cummins power under that hood!!!

Mopar: My Own Personal Adrenaline Rush!!

Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

To the question of why.....it's called advertising dollars. Oh and I just don't get a luxury pickup. A pickup is designed to work and be functional, not a freakin town car!

Old 10-21-2009, 08:13 PM
pizzo
All Star

I want to know wtf are you going to pull with a 1/2 ton truck to win best in class. wtf so what ranchers are not going to buy a 1/2 ton truck to pull 20 heads of cattle to the market period. truck of tx my butt. more like to go get groceries at the store. where did they go after that 3500 DODGE.
My boss owns a F450 nice truck no ***** to it. My truck out pulls everyday of the week stock to stock no bully dog on my truck. the ONLY thing I will say in a ford has comfortable ride empty I will stick with my Dodge