Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Visited ATS Diesel Performance today.

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 05:39 PM
a4x4high
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Visited ATS Diesel Performance today.

So I figured since I had the day of today and ATS is only 20 miles from my house I would go check out their shop.Well to start I have to say as far as first impressions go they ranked a ten out of ten ,when I first walked in they have their logo on the wall done in colored cut stone if you follow that hall way to the showroom/waiting room you will find the room done in rough cut wood trim with a fireplace,leather couches,pool table and a room with arcade games that you dont have to have a quarter cause there free.I was greeted by a gentlemen who was very informative and gave me a tour of their facility without me even asking . As someone who has worked in the automotive industry as a mechanic in dealerships and independent shops for 14 years this shop is a class A shop and if the quality of their product is as good as the quality of the care for their customers comfort which I would say it is then I would recomend them to anyone. As far as the shop goes it was very clean and orginized even with it being winter time and the shop filled with diesel trucks. Sorry for the long winded thread but I am just so impressed I wanted to let everyone know how wonderful this company is.

Quick Reply: Visited ATS Diesel Performance today.