Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

tuners

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 11:10 PM
dodge626
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default tuners

hey guys i just found a truck today that has the edge juice with attitude and the guy said he put it on the truck along with a sliverline exhaust because he was using the truck for towing but what i would like to know is how good is this tuner? i know its one of the top ones but i wont be doing alot of towing or anything most a daily driver so i would want to get the best mpg out of it and still have the power like what would be the setting i would put it on? saying if i got this truck haha and how good is that exhaust? i have herd of it alot but never really knew how good it was. thanks guys

Old 05-09-2011, 06:22 PM
dodge626
Professional

nobody has any insight? come on now guys im kinda baffled i know the edge juice with attitude has more then two settings on it but i dont know how many and i dont know what they are for i know there is a stock and two setting im asking because i talk to the guy that has the truck and he told me the mileage he was getting with the truck on those settings so what i want to know is, is there a better setting for better mileage? how good is the silverline 4 inch turbo back exhaust?

Old 05-09-2011, 08:35 PM
dasnake
Veteran
Default internet

what about the 'net, go to the edge site and hit the faq, sometimes it really is slow on the board, i put a smarty jr. on my truck and i did most of the reading on the smarty site, just my 2 cents.

Old 05-09-2011, 10:04 PM
dodge626
Professional

ok does anyone have either or both of these things on their truck and if so what do you think of them? the juice with attitude and or the silverline 4 inch turbo back exhaust looking forward to hearing from you guys about this im hoping to go look at the truck this weekend kinda hard to go look at it during the week when its like 5 and half hours away and i cant get time off of work so let me know what you guys think of these products thanks

Old 05-10-2011, 05:21 PM
05 RAM 2500

well i dunno about the exhaust but depending on if its a new juiced with attitude or the older style they have differet stages the older ones have 5 stages with the 6th hot unlock code and the new ones have 7 stages and i dont think they have a hot unlock code anything you need to know you can ask and my buddie runs the juiced on his 06 and loves it seems to be a good one

Old 05-10-2011, 07:34 PM
dodge626
Professional

well see the truck will be my daily driver and sometimes ill be towing something so what i would like to know is there a stage on there that is better mileage? but i dont want it to be like o this is better for mileage but it cuts down on your power. i have herd of the exhaust before but never really payed any attention to how good it is just thought someone on here would know about it or has it on their truck and what they think about it?

Old 05-10-2011, 09:22 PM
05 RAM 2500

yes there is a stage for mileage and towing one is i believe 40 horse and 60 horse is for towing i think it would be a great driver i drove 600 miles today on 3/4 tank or fuel i was using my mileage setting on my truck

Quick Reply: tuners