Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Superchips tuner???

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 03:22 PM
bigfellazinc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Superchips tuner???

I found a 3805 Flashpaq Tuner on cl. I was thinking about buying it. The guy wants $250 for it. It is used but I thought that was cheap but I could be wrong. Im wanting to know what you all think of it as a tuner. I have a CAI and open 4inch exhaust. Its a 06 3500 5.9 mega cab sitting on 40's. I have no other performance upgrades. I have read reviews and they are mixed so I dont know what to do. I do haul my toy every so often but its a jeep and pretty light. Im not really wanting to go ***** out all the time. Im more of a conservative driver but also if I want to get on it I do. Which is seldom. I read it gets better mpg too. I just want some opinions if anyone has any. I would appreciate it. I dont want to blow my tranny thats why I want some thoughts. So if you dont mind tell me what ya think.
Thanks All
Aaron

Old 05-31-2011, 04:37 PM
bigfellazinc

Anyone Anyone Bueller?

Old 06-09-2011, 03:56 PM
(texas-ram)325HP
Veteran

Get a Smarty or H&S Black Maxx the super chip is s*** it F***ed up the hole ECu system on my old cummins and the same thing to my buddys

Quick Reply: Superchips tuner???