Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

not good

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2011, 10:23 AM
dodge626
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default not good

hey guys been awhile since i wrote anything on here been having good luck with the truck was getting it ready for the winter months. then yesterday i went out to buy tires for it because the ones i had would not do me any good during the winter. on my way home i did what alot of people are doing i got a text message and i looked at it and next thing i know im rear ending a van at 55 mph and now i dont know if ill get my truck back and fixxed or not. so its like now what do i do. the truck might be totaled and that sucks.

Old 12-06-2011, 07:32 PM
IssaquahWA1979
Amateur

sorry to hear about your truck, yet another driving while distracted; hopefully you did not hurt anyone in the van... I have Txt-U-Later on my cell phone because there is not text in the world that is important enough for what you are about to go though financially not to mention if they decide to sue you for negligence.

Old 12-07-2011, 07:33 PM
dodge626
Professional

yea there is some hoping and praying now and i found out yesturday my truck is not totaled its getting fixxed the shop is doing it next week so now its just a matter of dealing with all the other things like paying for everything and the tickets i got and everything and thanks

Quick Reply: not good