Truck won't turn over - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > Dodge Trucks > Dodge Ram > Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech
Reload this Page >

Truck won't turn over

Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Truck won't turn over

Old 12-29-2018, 06:15 PM
Brian Schaefer
Default Truck won't turn over

I have a 2014 Dodge 3500. Yesterday it ran fine, today it won't start. When I push the start button it only clicks once and won't turn over. All of the dash light come on. Does thistsound It'slike a gelling problem or something else? ItsI only 20 here and I forgot to plug in the truck last night, and I used the desiel pump with additives in already in the fuel instead of adding my own. Any help would be much appreciated. I also had the fuel filter changed last week.

Old 01-10-2019, 01:08 PM
cpberry1
Rookie
Default Dead battery

Sounds like your battery doesn't like the 20 degree temps. I'd start there. Does not sound like gelling to me.
Patrick

Originally Posted by Brian Schaefer View Post
I have a 2014 Dodge 3500. Yesterday it ran fine, today it won't start. When I push the start button it only clicks once and won't turn over. All of the dash light come on. Does thistsound It'slike a gelling problem or something else? ItsI only 20 here and I forgot to plug in the truck last night, and I used the desiel pump with additives in already in the fuel instead of adding my own. Any help would be much appreciated. I also had the fuel filter changed last week.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Truck won't turn over

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: