Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Aux Gas Tank - Aero Tank Enterprises

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2020, 11:09 PM
Time_Traveler
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aux Gas Tank - Aero Tank Enterprises

For my 2016 short bed Mega Cab 3500 I'm looking for an additional 30- 40 gallons. Aero Tank Enterprises in San Bernardino CA makes a 40 gallon replaced of the original tank and an 20 gallon aux tank. This lowers the spare tire 7 inches. Has anyone done business with Aero Tank? Will this void my extended warranty? Price seems reasonable approx $1,600 OTD.

Old 08-29-2020, 05:34 PM
S Gopp

Did you go ahead and purchase these tanks? When you stated OTD was that including installation? I am also looking to add an additional tank for ease when pulling our 5th wheel. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Old 08-29-2020, 09:44 PM
Time_Traveler

Originally Posted by S Gopp
Did you go ahead and purchase these tanks? When you stated OTD was that including installation? I am also looking to add an additional tank for ease when pulling our 5th wheel. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Yes I had it installed in Feb 2020 and I love it. I would also suggest getting the TSD Logistics fuel card for RVers it is free and saves you a bunch of $$ along with allowing you to fuel up in the truck lanes and pay at the pump.

Good luck

with the new fuel tank I have over a 600 miles range even when towing my 38' 5iver.

Quick Reply: Aux Gas Tank - Aero Tank Enterprises