Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Dodge ram diesel cummins

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2020, 09:42 PM
Luis A
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge ram diesel cummins

Hey everyone,

This is my first forum and im asking cause i cant find anything like it anywhere. My mechanic recently changed my tie rods and tire arms amd had to take the wheels off from the front.

When i got it back a day later my SERVICE 4WD light was one only when i turned the truck ON. and now its stays on a couple days later. Iv read its because the 4wd wont work but my 4wd lock and low work just fine. Also the ABS light came on at the same time as the SERVICE 4WD. i live in Toronto so theres tons of snow. They say its cause one of the sensors might be too cold? I also dont think i med a transfer case since the 4wd is working. Could it have anything to do with my mechanics work?

Also my perform service light has been on for a bit which i hadn't performed yet due to other unforeseen circumstances. Does any one know if its a simple fix or faulty sensor or something?

Old 03-02-2020, 10:05 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,197 Likes on 2,949 Posts

I would check the connectors for the front wheel speed sensors. Wiring as well. They may have damaged one while they were in there.

The following users liked this post:
Luis A (03-03-2020)

Quick Reply: Dodge ram diesel cummins