Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Front Power Automatic Windows Not Working

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2020, 02:30 PM
natesmith1017
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Front Power Automatic Windows Not Working

I have hunted and hunted for an answer to no avail!

I have a 2015 Ram 2500 Turbo Diesel SLT and just the other day my front power windows stopped working. This is both from driver and passenger side. Not down or up. Nothing. The curious thing is that I can still control the back windows, mirrors and locks from the driver side panel just fine but I cannot do anything with the front windows.

I pulled fuses and yet to see anything wrong (or even find the one that might isolate those two windows) and I even pulled the switch apart to check and clean it, reinstalled and same issue. There is no other component not working and no damage to note.

Any ideas? I can’t seem to find any answer that would help drill this down.

Greatly appreciated!

Old 05-21-2020, 05:37 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,302 Likes on 3,047 Posts

Windows should be on a circuit breaker. I don't know if there are separate power feeds for front and rear windows.

Old 05-31-2020, 10:13 PM
damien blansett
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have a 02 4.7 1 day my cig lighter, power locks on driver side door quit working did all the obvious stuff fuses and etc. On pass side and back windows could not roll down. Only thing pass side did was power locks, driver side couldn't. Took driver side panel apart used dremel and tiny wire brush to clean up contacts now everything works like its supposed to.

Quick Reply: Front Power Automatic Windows Not Working