Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

MMO in CTD

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 05:49 PM
bekim
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: MMO in CTD

I've never been dipped steved. But I'll bet you the $10,000 that being dipped with MMO will not yield a positive at 8 oz. per 35 gallons of diesel. That's the fact Jack! This is my last post on this thread that we have completley hijacked. PM me if you want to set up a duel of something. LMAO
Mike
###
ORIGINAL: steved

ORIGINAL: bekim

Imagine a big sigh and the sound of someone hitting their head on the desk in front of them. That's what I just did!! I'm speechless! You got me steved!!
Are you really a PSD owner trolling here or what.....?!
Mike
###
ORIGINAL: steved

ORIGINAL: Drew

even the 8oz mixed with 16oz of Power service it just bairley hue's it to red
Looks red in my filter housing when I pull it...I drive cross country, so no thanks, I've been dipped before and I'm not taking the chance of a $10k fine.

steved
I don't know why you say this...it is a valid point and it does make the fuel red in my case...the fuel in the bowl was red...if it is red in the bowl, it is red in the tank.

The DOT doesn't care if it is dyed fuel, or fuel that is red because of ATF or MMO...maybe I've traveled a little more than you, because I have been dipped in both my 99 2500 CTD and my 2004.5 CTD...it isn't worth the chance. Neither truck is comercial or even commercial looking.

If nothing else, it is another point of view.

steved