Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Bully Dog or TST

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2006, 12:17 AM
htgriffith
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Bully Dog or TST

I have the triple dog programer and love it. Here are some of the things it does. I copyed and pasted this . It does not say of all the thing you can change like ..............

Allows The User To Turn The Seatbelt Chime On Or Off

Reset The Auto Door Lock Function

Run Fog Lamps With All H/L Settings

Headlamp Delay

Optical Chirp On Locking Of Doors

Horn Chirp On Locking Of Doors

Accessories Time Delay

The Power Pup is ideal for those looking to increase power for towing, performance or for the extreme driver looking to improve upon their time in the quarter mile.
The Bully Dog Power Pup Triple Dog Downloader is fine-tuned to work on late model Ford, Chevy and Dodge diesel trucks
Incredible shift-on-the-fly capability lets you change power levels with driving conditions
Upgrade programs available online for 230hp and a whopping 450lbs.-ft. of torque!
Effortlessly plugs into the OBD-II port beneath your steering column for programming—no tricky installation
Interfaces with Bully Dog’s Outlook Monitor which adjusts, monitors, displays and records engine functions; Outlook Monitor available separately. It is available with or without the Outlook In-Cab Monitor.
Outlook Monitor Features: Screen displays 4 different functions at 1 time, with multiple quick change functions available on-the-fly. Comes with adjustable windshield mount. Replaces all pyrometer & boost gauges with more info. On the fly adjustability, 1/4 mile calculations, option for 2 pyrometer readings rpm's, battery voltage, set emergency de fueling points, HP readings, 0-60 times mph, accurate speed display, induction temp, records 0-60 times, adjusts for tire sizes. Plugs into your system using OEM style connectors. Automatically monitors engine 100 times every second, & will de fuel when water temps are low or high & whey exhaust temps reach your pre-set high settings. Used with a performance module, it will decrease HP when trans slippage is detected, thus preventing damage to clutch packs. Optional custom pod mount available

Old 10-30-2006, 01:37 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts

I have the TST and love it... one cool feature is the built in turbo timer which is triggered off the EGT's... you can set it for whatever temp you want the motor to shut down at. once its set, push a button, pull the key and walk away and it shuts down when it reaches that temp.

for power it's flat out awesome. 9 torque settings & 9 power settings

Old 11-04-2006, 01:16 AM
RSW1977
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey anybody have an outlook monitor forsale ?

Old 11-04-2006, 06:02 PM
Nicky B
Captain

ORIGINAL: Local Yokel

I have the Triple Dog on mine. 99% time its set on tow/performance, the other 1% its set in the Crazy Larry setting. Tow/Performance is good enough to hang or beat most stock trucks out there. Set it on Larry and it will hang with some sports cars. I raced my truck one time down the 1/4 when it was brand new (yeah dumb I know) and spinning all 4 wheels off the line in 4x4 it ran a 14.41@95. Most of the Mustangs at the track that day were running in the mid to low 14's also so not bad considering. If I were to do it again i would go with the Triple Dog/outlook monitor combo .....
You ran a 14.4 in a megacab with just a programmer thats a big improvment from low 16's stock.

Old 11-04-2006, 06:10 PM
Local Yokel
Professional

ORIGINAL: Nicky B

ORIGINAL: Local Yokel

I have the Triple Dog on mine. 99% time its set on tow/performance, the other 1% its set in the Crazy Larry setting. Tow/Performance is good enough to hang or beat most stock trucks out there. Set it on Larry and it will hang with some sports cars. I raced my truck one time down the 1/4 when it was brand new (yeah dumb I know) and spinning all 4 wheels off the line in 4x4 it ran a 14.41@95. Most of the Mustangs at the track that day were running in the mid to low 14's also so not bad considering. If I were to do it again i would go with the Triple Dog/outlook monitor combo .....
You ran a 14.4 in a megacab with just a programmer thats a big improvment from low 16's stock.
Yeah its surprising how light on its feet it feels for how much it weighs .....

Quick Reply: Bully Dog or TST