Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Aero on the way!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:22 PM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Aero on the way!!

It's OK Steve,,, I never leave a man behind.

Old 10-11-2006, 07:25 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

Mayfair,

You sure do like picking on poor Steve [8D] BTW, Keep up the good work as someone ahs to keep him in line!

Old 10-11-2006, 07:33 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: DBLR

Mayfair,

You sure do like picking on poor Steve
Yeah, it's all in good fun though. I hope everyone realizes that. I've actually learned quite a bit from Steve.

Old 10-11-2006, 08:30 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

I can't answer the muffler question, but I can answer the rough idle and smoke question. I had the same thing going on with my truck, only for a minute or two or until I raised the engine speed a little, first start after a complete cool down. I got a 32oz bottle of Lucas fuel additive and used 10 oz per tank of fuel, and drove it harder. It got a little better on the first tank, then on the second tank I pulled my camper to the lake and back driving it hard. It totally cleared up after that. My thought is a little carbon built up on an injector or just a lazy injector when cold. I'm on my third tank of fuel and no sign of the problem. Next few tanks I'm gonna run without any additive and see what happens.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:26 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts

humor is good for stress relief, besides, EVERYONE in my house, including the dog has to put up with me [sm=happybounce.gif], yeah the dog gets harassed just as much as the rest of the family I guess I get it back as well... yesterday louie came and dropped his tennis ball on my head while I was laying on the carpet lol... "come on dad lets play"

Old 10-12-2006, 01:03 AM
usafr
All Star

I kinda know that feeling,, my daughter smiles ear to ear whenver I pick her up. She knows mommies gone, but she defintely knows that daddy isn't going anywhere.

Quick Reply: Aero on the way!!