Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Need TSB Number Updated!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2006 | 02:48 PM
DBLR
|
Record Breaker
Default RE: TSB Number Up Dated

Mayfair,

That is a very good Idea but I was hoping that I would get a call (That is being I live in a town of less then 30,000 & it's a Dodge and Toyota dealer all in one building. Got to love small towns) and then let them know I have posted about the problems I have had with them on Dodge forums and other places that I know have North Iowa members. Maybe I should have said that in my letter to them and not waited. But then like you said don't hold my breath waiting for the call.

Well it's time to go out to change the lube in both diff's as I have 10,500 miles on that stuff from the factory. I'm installing Amsoil 75W90 severe lube. They claim it's only good for 100,000 miles. I had wanted there long life that is good for up to 500,000 miles in class 8 trucks but no one carried it here locally.

Thanks,
Charles

Old 10-21-2006 | 03:11 PM
usafr
All Star
Default RE: Need TSB Number Updated!!!

I remember my last little adventure with the service dept. The manager picked up the phone and said that he was calling the cops if I didn't stop ranting and raving, I told him that while he was at it to make sure and all Diamler Chrysler and let them know what was going on. Needless to say, he hung the phone right back up. He told me that it would take about a week or so to get the parts needed to fix my truck,, but when I called Chrysler, they called the dealer, and then I was told that the parts would be there in 3 days. The things that they won't try,, oh and the attempt to void my warranty.

Quick Reply: Need TSB Number Updated!!!