Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Damn it!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 12:54 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts
Default Damn it!!!!

OK so I almost always get up at the butt crack of dawn, kick on the TV and look for anything interesting enough to keep me horozontal... it's 6:20am and I pass Speed channel and notice that they are working on a cummins motor. DAMN IT, it's almost over! when I 1st stopped it sounded like they were talking to reps from ATS diesel (thats what I gathered anyway from the discussion).

did anyone else see this episode? and does anyone have any idea how to find out if it's going to air again during the week?

oh man, i cant wait... today seems like it's the day when I can actually "get a life" back... for those of you how recall... H2 is almost done, 1 task left then it's time to clean up the mess in the garage and it's done [sm=happy046.gif]

Old 10-22-2006, 01:25 PM
sharx ram
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Damn it!!!!

Hey Steve, that sounds like 2 guys garage, if it is...I believe they replay it at around 9r 10:00. Pull them up on the internet and it should tell you for sure

Old 10-22-2006, 01:35 PM
ljpierce_ely
Veteran

Steve,

That WAS Two Guys Garage, ATS Diesel episode.

Try this link to find the next episode that fits your schedule: http://www.speedtv.com/programs/74/

Old 10-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Mayfair
Legend

DAMN .... I missed it too !!

I probably wouldda learned a thing or two too !!

Old 10-22-2006, 02:53 PM
ga_noplugs

Well, ya'll don't have a powerstroke and blow a rod.

It comes on again at 3:30 pm on the 25th. Pull out your Tivo remote and get to programming... or those of you with VCR's pop in a new tape.

Mayfair, you still got two chances to learn somethin'

Old 10-22-2006, 03:01 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: ga_noplugs

Mayfair, you still got two chances to learn somethin'
Pfft ...

If you think that I struggle with my Ram, you should see me trying to program my VCR.

Old 10-22-2006, 05:31 PM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you think that I struggle with my Ram, you should see me trying to program my VCR.
Get your wife to do it.....

Old 10-22-2006, 05:51 PM
DevilsReject
Noob Assassin

ORIGINAL: steve05ram360

OK so I almost always get up at the butt crack of dawn, kick on the TV and look for anything interesting enough to keep me horozontal... it's 6:20am and I pass Speed channel and notice that they are working on a cummins motor. DAMN IT, it's almost over! when I 1st stopped it sounded like they were talking to reps from ATS diesel (thats what I gathered anyway from the discussion).

did anyone else see this episode? and does anyone have any idea how to find out if it's going to air again during the week?

oh man, i cant wait... today seems like it's the day when I can actually "get a life" back... for those of you how recall... H2 is almost done, 1 task left then it's time to clean up the mess in the garage and it's done [sm=happy046.gif]
Dude, invest in a DVR/Tivo box and call it a day.... I dont miss any show I wanna see...period....

Old 10-22-2006, 09:29 PM
ga_noplugs

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

ORIGINAL: steve05ram360

Dude, invest in a DVR/Tivo box and call it a day.... I dont miss any show I wanna see...period....

AMEN to that. I don't really know when things come on anymore, they just magically show up and surprise me.

Old 10-22-2006, 11:25 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts

yeah the problem is not knowing it's on to begin with. why record stuff i'm not interested in??? the ATS show i am interested in watching so I'll make sure I set the VCR (yeah, still in the old ways) for it next week...!! Thanks Lance for finding it.

Quick Reply: Damn it!!!!