Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

TST Users...

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 01:54 AM
jakebrake
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: TST Users...

Closet? I filled that thing up years ago, I've moved to dumping them into the swap

Old 10-25-2006, 10:10 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

now ya'll talking about stuff in the closet has got me worried something might come out of the closet.

Old 10-25-2006, 01:22 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 225 Likes on 210 Posts

hahahaha... speaking of closets, I just got 2 emptied out as daughter #1 has moved out.... oh yeah! no more dirty dishes in the sink! <jk> [sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 10-25-2006, 02:39 PM
usafr
All Star

damn you steve,,,, I've still got 18 yrs left[:@]. Mine smiles and laughs all the time, but shes only 4 1/2 months old. I'm sure when gets to be a teenager, she will tell me how mean I am, and how much she can't stand me,,,, but right now shes daddys little girl. The real fun is going to be when she starts dating,,,,, (scenario) new bf walks in the door, there I am in my boxers, dessert boots, sharpening a k-bar and talking about the "old days", lol.

Old 10-25-2006, 02:46 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame

lol, yeah funny thing is that never really happend with my 2 girls. they just never brought them over as they lived up near their mom. My youngest (& last youngin) son is 15 pushing 16 so he's got a few years left before he's gone. hopefully he'll take advantage of the college help offer I gave all of my kids.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:14 PM
usafr
All Star

I count my blessings that my wifes mom is, well,,, LOOOOAAAADED. Now this means nothing for me, she likes me and all, shes just not gonna give me anything[:'(], lol. But she did set up a fund for my daughters college. So, a week before she was even born, her college was already paid for. Takes a load off of me.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:37 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no kids. . .that I know of, all I have is a 6 month old male Chocolate Cocker. and yes, the wife bought a bumble bee costume for him to wear for halloween.

Old 10-25-2006, 03:44 PM
ga_noplugs

ORIGINAL: Drew

now ya'll talking about stuff in the closet has got me worried something might come out of the closet.
With all these diesels around here, I dont think there are any closets left standing..The smoke alone would have blown the doors off...

[sm=happybounce.gif]

Old 10-25-2006, 03:49 PM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame

ORIGINAL: Drew

no kids. . .that I know of, all I have is a 6 month old male Chocolate Cocker. and yes, the wife bought a bumble bee costume for him to wear for halloween.
Oh you HAVE to take a pic of that!!!

Michael, and to who ever else reads this... one suggestion, this is what I did with my kids... put 1/2 the financial responsibility in their hands. i told all my kids that when it comes time for college, put a plan together, tell me what it is and how your gonna finish with a degree and if i buy into it, I'll pay for 1/2 the bill. this puts some financial responsibility on them so they dont spend 15 years in college and expect dad to keep paying...

I got this idea a few years back after hearing of a family friends brother who was in that exact same boat... daughter was in school for 6~7 years and switched majors a couple of times. dad kept paying and did nothing but complain about it. When my oldest went to school (trade school) the bill was going to be $21k for a 20~24 month program, had her apply for grants & schollarships and when all was said and done here bill was $2500 bux on a student loan. wrote her a check for 1/2 and I dont have to think about it again. I did tell her that if she wanted to expand on what she learned and wanted a higher degree to come and talk to me and we'll see what we can work out.

bottom line is she did her part, had a plan, executed it, and came out with a degree.

My 2nd daughter was gone before the high school doors were even locked for the summer... moved out of state on her moms coat tails and is now living on her own. not sure what her school plans are at the moment but she's out and doing fine.

Old 10-25-2006, 04:24 PM
usafr
All Star

that is a good plan,, it teaches responsibility. If were totally up to me,,,, college funds,, she has a choice ARMY, AIR FORCE, MARINES, NAVY, COAST GUARD. my older sister refused to raise her daughter so my parents have her, she turns 17 soon and they are wondering what to do with her. I offered to bring her to the recruiters office,, and I'll even sit with her through the whole process just to make sure that she doesn't get screwed over (not that they would do that or anything )

Quick Reply: TST Users...