Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Walmart Diesel?

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2006, 09:48 PM
speakle
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Walmart Diesel?

ORIGINAL: usafr

In Louisiana Wal-mart has gas but nooo diesel. I know b/c I pulled into one the other day looking for it, lol.
Where are you located in La?

Old 10-27-2006, 10:11 PM
ga_noplugs

ORIGINAL: Drew

where bouts in South GA, I gew up half in Griffin(where I'm from) and Savannah. spent alot of time around Albany, Valdosta, Moultry, Americus, TyTy, and points in between. . .and yes I did get pulled over in Berlin[:@] damn cop complained about one of my tag lights being out. . .butt pirate[:@]

should have had that sticker that said "Bad Cop, No Doughnut!"
Primarily Jefferson county. (wrens, louisville, wadley were my stomping grounds) Though if you stuck me anywhere (in the triangle) from Dublin to Statesboro to Augusta i'd feel right at home.

HA, yeah, that would have been smart...Probably would have found some way to stuff you in the back of his patrol car...[sm=bustedsign.gif]

Old 10-28-2006, 02:52 AM
DIEZEL24V

Drew your to funny LOL while I am reading this as a New Yorker with a Southern Accent !!
Great!!

Mike

Old 10-28-2006, 07:06 PM
DR

I buy Wally World fuel whenever I am around it. I get better mileage from Wally fuel than anywhere else. I have never had any issues with water with 17,500+ on the clock. just my .02

Old 10-28-2006, 07:49 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker

I agree as I have never had a problem with their fuel and always get good MPG from it. The way I see it is that if it works well for Fed-X and my local Cat forklift dealer then it should work well in my truck and it does.

If I read the EPA page correctly retail places will be able to sell LSD, ULSD or both until 2010 so long as 80% of the market has ULSD for the 2007 and up trucks. I hope Wallys and some others around here stay with good old LSD.

Old 10-29-2006, 03:04 AM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

steve05ram360
diesel at walmart? gas at walmart? hogwash... there are no gas sales at walmart hogwash I say hogwash.. maybe its a cali thing
Steve, you got any Sam's Club's near you? They sell gas and diesel in Utah and Colorado in some places

Old 10-29-2006, 12:36 PM
donnie
Professional

I have a Wallyworld near me but they dont sell fuel of any type.
If Sams Club is the same as Costco, we have one of those on the west end of town and they have gas but no diesel.

Quick Reply: Walmart Diesel?