Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

HELP !!! Need 6 speed asap!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2006, 01:28 AM
Checkmate
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HELP !!! Need 6 speed asap!

I get what your sayin and I also see that I can't go by just one site. Ya know what...I'm gonna stick to my guns here .
I spent two months looking for this truck and drove 3 states away to look at it and then buy it. I am NOT going to let thos a holes take it from me. I'm gonna do what I have to to keep it.
This is such bullsh it that i was just parked in a driveway one day...and fighting to keep my truck the next day !!

Old 10-29-2006, 04:23 PM
palladin8

Well now I know what I am going to be up against with the insurance company when it comes to them giving me my money for my stolen truck. It was a 98.5 4X4 and it had 180k on it.
I am really not looking forward to dealing with them.

Old 10-29-2006, 04:46 PM
Checkmate

Well I have been hearing from a few people that Allstate is one of the worst for what they want to give out. And the worst thing here is they almost had me convinced. I went out to the shop today to look over the truck and see all the "cosmetic damage" they used to lower the value. The guy is full of crap. He stated that there was rust on the tailgate...dumbass must have thought dirt was rust.
I looked the whole thing over and there is NO rust on the body anywhere. So what it boils down to is this
Previous damages to truck:
3 bar light on tailgate broken (boat trailer rolled into it )
1 dime sized deep dent exposing galvinized metal on tailgate ( also from boat trailer)
1 8" crack on the bottom of 1 dually fender

These 3 things dropped the value of the truck $4,000
Then the extra 120,000 miles took off another $ 4,000
And this is basically what the insurance guy told me.
Getting more pissed by the day
Here I sit driving a p.o.s. Chevy 1500 Offroad my *** truck while they drag their feet.

Quick Reply: HELP !!! Need 6 speed asap!