Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Stealer service

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2006, 10:46 PM
SpLaT
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stealer service

Gotta share this ya... was at stealer getting an oil change and tranny service(I usually do my own but on occasion I make an appearance at stealer for warranity upkeep) anyways they call me to say work is done and truck is ready. I get there to find they poured dino oil in instead of the synthetic I requested... no problem they'll run it back in and change it no charge!! Well being thats its my brad and butter I watch this poor grease monkey try to pull it back into the shop when... yup he runs her into the shop door frame!!! Well if that wasn't enough he panics and drops her into reverse and then back into drive only to hit the other side of the shop door [] ( the driveway was kinda icy I suppose that didn't help much!!) I don't know whether to cry or drag the clown out of my truck and beat em with my autographed Gretzky Titan hockey stick!! [:@] the poor SOB ... the look on his face!! not to mention the crowd of techs who all had to have a look and rub it into the poor bastide was enough to cool me down some... the damage done was 2 mirrors, left front fender, right side bumper and front passenger door.... I'm getting body work done new paint new mirrors and lift time synthetic oil changes!!!

I like the idea of new paint as I never got the chance to get the bushwhackers on before I took her to work so the paint did get chipped up pretty good! I told them I wanted a "real" paint job none of the "quick rough up and piant over old paint" job either, They agreed and have given me an new 06 mega cab 3500 which they installed my tool boxes in till mine is ready!!

Old 11-02-2006, 10:54 PM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Stealer service

Sounds like you came out ok then after all aggravation.

Old 11-02-2006, 11:09 PM
NickBeek
Record Breaker

Man, gald you kept your cool. I don't know if he would have lived to hit the second side were it my truck. Oh well, guess you get some goodies out of it though, sort of a silver lining there.

Old 11-03-2006, 01:24 AM
jakebrake
Champion

No celebrating till its back in your hands.

Old 11-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Mayfair
Legend

Unfortunately I'm afraid that you'll now be falling in love with the Megacab and now your truck will seem too small when you get it back. I saw one of those Magacabs while I was in Florida and DAMN .... they are AWESOME !!!

Your screwed !!

Quick Reply: Stealer service