Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Cummins will not fire

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Watermelon
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cummins will not fire

Hey Drew , If you see an 04 silver 3500 pullin a 27ft cargo trailer in your rearview better move over causethe brakesare goneon the trailer.I will be the one in the fast lane haulin tail.

Old 01-04-2007, 07:43 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll keep an eye out. I normaly dont drive in the hammer lane with my dodge, my yoda OTOH is bawls to the freakin walls[sm=gears.gif]

Old 01-04-2007, 07:55 PM
DieselDemon
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[quotebut who else will employ a guy who's job description includes Radiological and Chemical detection equipment repair][/quote]

When you shut the bathroom light, does your urine exhibit a bioluminescence??????

[:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(][:'(]

Just breakin chops...lol.

I know the mechanic that works on fire apparatus in town has a gauge, with a TRILLIONadapters.....lol. It's a high pressure injector gauge. I know the gauge is megabucks.

Are you sure ALL the correct fuses/breakers are not blown?

Just tossin it out there before you undercoat your entire engine compartment from crackin lines........LOL.

Heed the previous gent's warning. "PUT DOWN THE WRENCH, AND STEP AWAY FROM THE DODGE"!!!!!

LOL...

Good luck with your ride.

Old 01-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Mayfair
Legend

ORIGINAL: Drew

. .only 3/4 ton truck with Goofy in the reviever hitch
And behind the wheel ...

[sm=funnypostabove.gif]

Old 01-04-2007, 08:58 PM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: PRam
I'm actually kinda glad more people don't know what he's talkin about. I've tried to explain some of my old military exploits to my wife but she just don't understand
What's more fun is explaining to the wifes family what I really do........Uhhhh, how do you explain that your "job" is to jump out of planes, run through buildings and shoot things?

The first time they "thought" they had an idea was when I was a DS. I just told them to watch Full Metal Jacket a few times.

Anyways, now that we're WAAAAAAY off topic.

Old 01-05-2007, 01:49 AM
usafr
All Star

Full Metal Jacket,,, everyone I talk to thats going into the military, I tell them to rent that movie and watch it a few times. It's funny how the movies and the videos that you see about bootcamp just don't quite catch the true feeling of the real thing. Dont feel too bad about trying to explain to ppl what it is you do,, I get the same goofy looks and questions when I tell ppl what my last job was. C-5 avionics,, "what the hecks a C-5?"

so Drew,, ur an ART, or thats what we call em anyway. Some of our units are trying to get away from that,, they would rather just activate us for year. I had the chance to do it in Fla., but I make way more money in my civilian job.

Old 01-05-2007, 07:14 PM
PRam
Professional

[quote]ORIGINAL: cumminalong

What's more fun is explaining to the wifes family what I really do........Uhhhh, how do you explain that your "job" is to jump out of planes, run through buildings and shoot things?

Aaahh yes, The good old days

Quick Reply: Cummins will not fire