Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

rokk tech crank sensor

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 05:58 PM
dixiedodge7369
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default rokk tech crank sensor

any one have the rokk tech adjustable crack sensor good idea? make a diffreance.. i see that i may have compatablity issues with edge juice which im thinkign about getting..
im pretty interested lemme know if it made a diffence in power/milage?
thanks a bunch

Old 01-29-2007, 11:32 PM
SpLaT
Captain
Default RE: rokk tech crank sensor

I have it, seems I'm getting about 1 mpg better, got some extra gitty-up go as well. Athough now its harder to notice with the AFE stg II cai. Maybe I'll see better when the cat is skinned and areo mufler install next week. I don't have a programmer yet leaning towards the TST, but first is tranny up grade. Looking this spring to install "race" tranny with billet triple plate torque converter and other go faster goodies! I understand that to adjust timing onthe ROKK sensor they suggest using pieces of electrical tape as a "guage/shims" between the sensor and the timing gear. The instructions that came with it seemed rather vague, perhaps attheir website they go into more detail!?I must say the Rokk sensor was a cheap mileage increase, infact alot cheaper then the AFE!! despite their claims my mileage went down after install of cai!

Old 01-29-2007, 11:48 PM
handymanherb
Banned

Got it on order I'll let you know

Old 01-30-2007, 04:47 AM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I must say the Rokk sensor was a cheap mileage increase, infact alot cheaper then the AFE!! despite their claims my mileage went down after install of cai!

splat, How much did your mileage go up? I can't tell if mine's up or not with the winter fuel and colder temps. Does yours "rattle' too?

Old 01-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the rattle is just the extra timeing. 1-2 degrees wont hurt, unless you have a programmer or box installed.

Old 01-30-2007, 09:36 PM
SpLaT
Captain

gtxpooch

I have a little rattle when I start up but as soon as I put her in gear and move it gets a little quieter. I did get about 2mpg increase at first, then like I posted previous I dropped a 1 mpg due to AFE cai.
I hope to solve that problem soon with cat skinned and areo install next week. Then later a "race " Tranny with billet triple disc torque conv this spring!! With the slippage of OEM torque conv prob losing ground on mileage!![:@] Soon spring will be here....

Quick Reply: rokk tech crank sensor