Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 10:55 PM
aka_chewy
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT

Well, I just purchased an Xzillaraider XZT of off ebay for $240. The auction had a Best Offer listing and I found the module on another website for $244.52 and since the ebay listing said "We will not be undersold" I figured, what the hay...I'll offer $240. He accepted it.

I will hopefully have it by this weekend to install it.....I can't wait

Old 02-11-2007, 11:24 PM
cumminalong
Default RE: Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT

I'll be interested in how you like this thing.

It's one of the ones I've been looking at, but I don't want one that mods fuel pressure at all. I had thought the Quad boxes didn't but, it turns out they do use some pressure mods.

Let us knwo what you think of it.

Old 02-11-2007, 11:29 PM
aka_chewy
All Star
Default RE: Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT

Yeah...it will be interesting. It should work out pretty well cause I just did the muffler delete and I am going to run it this week to see what I get MPG compared to stock, then I will hopefully have this hooked up this weekend and I can run it the week after to see what happens.

Old 02-19-2007, 11:11 PM
aka_chewy
All Star
Default RE: Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT *Update*

I received the Quadzilla today and I installed it on my lunch break at work. Took me all of 5 min. This unit added a very nice power upgrade. The low end throws you back into your seat a decent amount and you can tell the power is there. I don't have to push on the pedal much to notice. Freeway speed passing is nice. Get's you from 60 to 80 in a pretty decent amount of time.

As far as mpg, my lie-o-meter went up from 16.8 to 17.2, that was on my 35 mile trip home and I was playing the majority of the time. I have 1/2 tank left, so I should get most of the playing out of my system and the next tank I am gonna do my best to see what actual mpg will be.

I realize there are a lot more options that will get you a lot more power, but for $240, I would recommend it to anybody. Great power for the money

Old 02-20-2007, 10:21 AM
cumminalong
Default RE: Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT *Update*

I ended up going with the Edge Juice w/ Attitude. I really like the fact that it has the turbo timer, has plenty of adjustments on it and has a ton of built in safeties (that you can adjsut / override if you want).

Now as soon as the wife gets back from FL with my truck, I can play with it a bit.

Quick Reply: Quadzilla Xzillaraider XZT