Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Charles(DBLR) What in the H%$$ is in the water up here!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2007, 01:36 PM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Charles(DBLR) What in the H%$$ is in the water up here!!!!

Drew I might not be too far from youby the end of the year. My wife is reenlisting so shes got choice of station when she comes home. We'll probably be going to Ft. Jackson. I may even reenlist in the Army when we get there.

Old 02-13-2007, 06:47 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Drew,

Did you get some Snow? I only saw one or two snow flakes all day. We got lucky the north wind kept it down your way as they had forcast use to get no less then 3 inches and up to 7 inches before 7:00 am today. So your going to go make Snow Angles tonight, sounds like a secret code word to me for some thing else [sm=escape.gif] BTW, are you going to the same place as last time? Have fun and don't forget to say thank you for the great time to whom ever she is when your finished [sm=badbadbad.gif]

Old 02-15-2007, 02:05 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea, got about 6 inches of snow. . .this would have shut down the ATL. up here its just another day for these people. . . .

I did go out last night to another place. . .ripped the crap out of my jeans playing pool[>:]had to hump the table to get lined up just right, sunk the shot, but my pants lost it.

only got two days left here, taking it easy tonight, but tomorrow and friday it's ON

Quick Reply: Charles(DBLR) What in the H%$$ is in the water up here!!!!