Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

OUCH!!! rolled & dumped???

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 12:51 AM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: OUCH!!! rolled & dumped???

If it had to bet money, I would say some kids stole it, took it for some fun, toar it up and then left it. Just call the local sheriff's office, they would definately let you know.

Old 02-19-2007, 01:54 AM
steve05ram360
Hall Of Fame
Received 227 Likes on 212 Posts

actually, I did. it was not reported stolen. I figured the owner was trying to get out from under it and is going to report it stolen at some point.

Old 02-19-2007, 02:16 AM
beachmstr

Looks like they just had some fun in and then beat it with some bats. Notice the broken tail lights on the ground. Thats my take on it

Old 02-19-2007, 02:35 AM
RobertDunn
Professional

ORIGINAL: beachmstr

Looks like they just had some fun in and then beat it with some bats. Notice the broken tail lights on the ground. Thats my take on it
Wow, Missed that, now that I look at it you can see some window glass on the ground too...

Old 02-19-2007, 02:23 PM
usafr
All Star

Could be the old insurance scam like Steve said. I once knew a guy in New Orleans years ago. He got divorced and the wife left him with her car, which he didnt want. He drives it out to a club in the city one night, takes a cab home b/c he is supposedly too drunk to drive . The car is picked up by a guy he paid $100 earlier, he takes the car to the ghetto, and lights it on fire. The next day, he goes to the place where he parked it, calls the cops, and gives a sad sob story about how is car is missing. Two weeks later it's found in the ghetto, the interior completely destroyed by fire. The insurance totals the car, and its no longer a problem. Just another reason why our car insurance goes up every year. A$$wipes

Quick Reply: OUCH!!! rolled & dumped???