Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Bad Boys and COPS

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2007, 01:05 AM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Boys and COPS

Okay, this has absolutely nothing to do with diesels or trucks even. (but it sure was fun) I knowthe SWAT commander, who is also anarcotics agents here, and the other nite I get a call. The guy tells me that SWAT is going to enforce a search warrant and asks if I wanna come along. Im like,,"you betcha, lemme get a sitter for my daughter". So I go along,,, this went down just like TV. Three everyday cars creeping down the street,, little do ppl know that there are like 15 SWAT officers armed to the teeth in these cars. Pull up in front of the house (ghetto mind you), everybody jumps out,, door is kicked in,,, flashbang goes off,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and its over. Believe it or not,, the guy in the house told the officers that when they kicked in the door, it scared him so bad that he crapped on himself. Alittle crack, a little weed,,, hauled off the guy and his girl and her sister (all in cuffs), someone came to take the baby (which in my eyes was horribly sad since my own daughter is only 8mts old). The whole thing was done in an hour, and we were having coffee and donuts. I think I found what my purpose in life is now,,, to kick down doors and take down crackheads. [sm=shootshoot.gif]

Old 02-19-2007, 02:02 PM
sharx ram
Champion
Default RE: Bad Boys and COPS

I cant believe people do that crap around thier kids, my kids are my pride and joy, what goes through thier minds...makes me sick.

Old 02-19-2007, 09:05 PM
PRam
Professional

ORIGINAL: sharx ram

what goes through thier minds...
probably nothing!

paul

Old 02-20-2007, 01:12 AM
cookie_monstr
Professional

ppl like them should be slapped around for the rest of their lifes.

Old 02-20-2007, 01:33 AM
Local Yokel
Professional

I was following along nicely until i saw Cookie Monsters avatar - then everything went blank .............

Old 02-20-2007, 01:35 AM
usafr
All Star

yes sir, I agree,,, she could slap me around a little,,, I don't think I'd mind. The wife may get a little upset though. [:@]

Quick Reply: Bad Boys and COPS