Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Somthing is BAD wroung!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 12:39 PM
usafr
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Somthing is BAD wroung!!!!!!!

Well, thats some interesting news. The comp in my truck was changed like 5 mts ago, guess I'll be going for round #2. If they try to give me any trouble, I'm going to let them know that I know of 2 other trucks that had the exact same thing happen. So, HTGRIFFITH,, lol, if you get a letter in the mail to appear in court as a witness,, dont worry,, its just me sueing Daimler Chrylser.

Old 02-27-2007, 04:58 PM
MrSlug
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: htgriffith
We had a bad lighting storm Saturday night and they said that could have done it via static electricity.
Are you freaking serious? LOL. Man, don't take that truck up to 88 miles an hour, you might get a Michael J Fox flash back.

Static electricity, that is too good.

BTW, my ECM/PCM/TCM (one unit) was replaced due to my tow haul mode going bye bye. Now that I got the new ECM, truck works great.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:52 PM
htgriffith
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well my tow/haul mode did not and would not light up also. I just called and the parts made it today and will be Wednesday before it's ready. I asked did they check the batteries for a bad cell and they are ok. This was not the first time the hard to start dead battery thing happened. I blew it off as I was not sure if I left something on in the truck. I would just love to know how the PCM had the Manuel tras. and not the Auto trans. code or info was in the PCM. Drew do you have a idea? This is what they are saying and said "I" or lighting changed my PCM program. HMMMM know why would "I" program it to manuel trans. OOH well it is getting fixed. And if "I" did it prove it and write me a letter or fix it!!!!

Quick Reply: Somthing is BAD wroung!!!!!!!