Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

new truck

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 11:56 PM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new truck

Ok the truck has been in the family for a few months...but the hubby bought a new toy so I'm now on the road in an '06 3500. Why is it that men will look at a nice truck with a big smile until they see it is chick driving [:@].

So I have to ask - how much poo am I gonna get here being a girl? I don't want to upset any special male bonding.

Old 02-25-2007, 11:59 PM
usafr
All Star
Default RE: new truck

Rubbish,, Im happy to see that a female enjoys driving these trucks. My wife has driven mine once, and she loves it. She says she feels like shes driving a big rig when shes in it. Of course though, I bought her a Honda so that she wouldn't kill anyone on the road. lol.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:37 AM
aka_chewy
All Star

Why is it that men will look at a nice truck with a big smile until they see it is chick driving [:@]
Are you kidding....a chick driving a nice truck is hot. I love the look of my wife behind the wheel of our truck...except for the fact that it usually starts an argument over who gets to drive.

Welcome aboard and get some pictures up because........

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 AM
cumminalong

ORIGINAL: lilfroger
Ok the truck has been in the family for a few months...but the hubby bought a new toy so I'm now on the road in an '06 3500. Why is it that men will look at a nice truck with a big smile until they see it is chick driving [:@].

So I have to ask - how much poo am I gonna get here being a girl? I don't want to upset any special male bonding.
Awwww hell.....there goes the neighborhood boys! [:-]

Naaaaaahhh, just kiddin'! Glad to have ya!

Ain't a damn thing cooler than a woman driving her own truck! An a CTD at that!

Welcome to DF.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Watermelon
Captain

Did anybody warn HER about Mayfair!!!!!!!

Old 02-26-2007, 12:59 AM
Watermelon
Captain

Whats really kewl is when the hot little wife jerks the CTD sideways goin to 3rd in front of my Buds. She thinks shes gotta race everything that pulls up beside her. I guess the CTD beats the heck out of the 4 kid haulin suburban[sm=gears.gif]

Old 02-26-2007, 01:34 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker

Watermelon - I have seen Mayfair - he don't scare me none - - I should warn you all that my whole life I have been playing in a boyz world. I'm pretty good at holding my own...so someone tell Mayfair that he has a new friend in the circle who is ready to play. [8D]

As for the comments about a thread being worthless w/o pic's - - let me dress the ol'boy a little bit then I'll get some pixels up.

Old 02-26-2007, 02:39 AM
finny
All Star

nothing better than a female driving a nice truck

Old 02-26-2007, 02:59 AM
handymanherb
Banned

Ain't nothing hotter than a girl in a CTD, I was talking to one of my Buddie's daughter about trucks, she trains horses and riders and wanted a truck to pull horses with since she could make extra money pull someone horse to a show.

I told her she need a CTD but she said it wouldn't make her look cool and was worried about what the guys would think, I told she so good looking if she drove up in a rusty dump truck, I'll would never see the truck anyway, only guys like me would like that, I said thanks, their a bunch of us out there that loves girls in real trucks

Quick Reply: new truck