Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Did my Good Deed for the day

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2007, 09:00 PM
DBLR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did my Good Deed for the day

My stupid neighbor (but he is going to collage and works for Target) was trying to get his car out of his drive and what I didn't know at the time was that he didn’t have a snow shovel. What I found out later was that he did had was a flat blade chipper [sm=bangbang.gif] Well that was at 7:30 AM so the next time I look out at 9:30 is he has only made it 20 feet or so in his drive? So I go start my truck and get the tow strap and go offer to help[sm=goodidea.gif] and that is when I saw what he was using to dig him self out with

All I can say is why do they allow stupid people to have a drivers license as he had his wheels turned all the way to the left and trying to back over a hill of packed wet snow the plow trucks left in front of his drive. Well I get my shovel that I keep in the truck and told him to hook the tow strap to his axel (he didn’t even know what an axel was) so I had to tell him what it was and where it was and then moved snow out from behind his back tires. Anyway the first time I have it in 4 hi and all I do is spin tires and I think what the hell so I stop and get out to see why[sm=sigh.gif] Come to find out he turned his front wheels this time to the right[sm=badbadbad.gif] so I tell him to turn them back straight and to leave them their and reset the truck and drop it in 4 Low and it pulled him out in 5 seconds. OK it was a small front wheel drive Chevy something [sm=gears.gif]

It just amazes me that someone can live here in north IA for many years and still be so stupid. Oh just as I finished getting him out one of our local firemen drives by in his Chevy Maxipad and asked if the kid has ever gotten him self a shovel yet! Can you say stupid[sm=icon_quiet.gif] people

Old 02-26-2007, 10:50 PM
Watermelon
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Did my Good Deed for the day

The sad part of ot is ........ He will proably land a job in the 6 figures after he gets out of college.

Quick Reply: Did my Good Deed for the day