Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Color Blind Monkey's

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 01:17 AM
lilfroger
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Color Blind Monkey's

OK so I got the 3500 back from the body shop a couple days ago. The paint looks good and the door is solid. They even got all the bondo dust out of the inside (don't ask but that was a pissed off moment in my life.)

Any how so I'm walking out to my truck after work and put my backpack into the back seat when I notice that my body shop must employ color blind monkeys.

The black pin stripe on my passenger side looks wonderful! It is clean it is straight it is BLACK.

On the driver side though it is BLUE - midnight freaking blue and wavy as a high school chearleader at home coming. Come on how hard it is it to lay a straight line.

So now that I've calmed down and I'm done being pissed I've decided to just ditch the boring black pin striping and go for some color.

Now the million dollar question - do I replace the vinal striping or go for full paint? Anyone replaced the striping and know of a good place to order it from?

Old 03-10-2007, 03:46 AM
gtxpooch
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Color Blind Monkey's

What was there originally? Since they didn't make them match, make'm fixit.

Quick Reply: Color Blind Monkey's