Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

SmartE Dealership

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2007, 02:00 AM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SmartE Dealership

Today I took the truck in for its oil changed and I remembered that I was supposed to be getting the U joint lubed at every oil change. So I asked the mech and he said he didnt know anything about it. They have never preformed a lube on my truck, or any other truck for that matter. They have to order the tool to preform the operation with. I payed to have the full service which involves getting my oil changed every 3500 miles, and the other neccesary operations that need to be preformed on the truck. I figured they would at least know how to do a lube since they offer the services. Well I just thought I would share my trip to the unprepared dealership.

Old 03-10-2007, 11:57 AM
Captain Squalus
Record Breaker
Default RE: SmartE Dealership

What is the name and location of the stealership?

Famose quote: "If you want it done right you have to do it yourself"

Old 03-10-2007, 02:58 PM
squirtbottle09
Record Breaker
Default RE: SmartE Dealership

Well I payed for the service charge which gets me unlimited oil changes and the other stuff needed at oil changes for as long as i own my truck. I drive alot, so 700 for an oil change every 3500 miles was hard to resist. I am not bashing them or anything, they are the best dealership around. I just was suprised that they didnt even have the correct tool.

Quick Reply: SmartE Dealership