Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

SRT10 Quad Option Question

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 01:24 AM
chevylady
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SRT10 Quad Option Question

I am looking into buying an '05 SRT10 Quad in red. It has 6800 miles and is in excellent condition. There is no spoiler. Did they all have the spoiler or was that an option? It has an SNUG Top hard tonneau cover. Is this stock or not? Also, the seats are red and dark charcoal leather. Was that an available option or do you think someone had them redone? Thanks for your help.

Old 05-17-2009, 11:48 AM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

All trucks had the wing.

The bed cover is not stock. They did have a cover that was optional, but it came with the wing, so you would have holes in the cover if that were the case. Fairly easy to figure out here. They wanted the cover, but the wing had to go to get the cover on. THe cover is probably flat, the wing has a curve to it, so you can not simply bolt it onto any cover.

Seats are not stock. Very dark charcoal and dark suede inserts.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:26 AM
04RCSRT10

My unlces got a hard tunnel cover and has his spoiler mounted on it, a shop did it so not sure if they had to modify the wing or not. i think 94rt is rite about the seats proboly not stock. I no my unlces yellow fever truck has charcoal seats with yellow stiching everywhere.. my reg cab in silver has charcoal with silver stiching.. i think u can get a dark brown color interior also.. when i was looking for my truck there was a black one with a lighter color interior then mine, o ya and ur front seats should both have srt10 stiched into the head rest

Old 05-19-2009, 07:42 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

All 04s and 05s had the same color interiors. All 06s had the same as well, but it was lighter than the 04 and 05. Note, stiching coloring was the only difference.

Old 05-22-2009, 10:21 AM
SpudRacer

I just purchased an 05' Yellow fever Quad cab myself via eBay from up in Illinois. I should be getting it some time next week. It has the factory wing, but no hard tonneau cover. Does anyone know where to get a factory tonneau cover? I'd really like to have one on, I won't be hauling anything with it, but with a cover on, I could carpet the bed, and keep some tools and stuff back there. The factory one is made of Aluminum.

She has 7300 mile on it, and is already entered in a local car show for June in Sylva, NC.

Tom
Bryson City, NC

Quick Reply: SRT10 Quad Option Question