Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

GA spring get together (GTG)

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2011, 04:21 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default GA spring get together (GTG)

Ok Ladies and Gentlemen, we are doing our spring get together again and although a lot of the same guys are coming back, we need some new trucks showing up.

So depending on you like your truck (super clean or super dirty) bring it on and have some fun.

We will be at Jocks and Jills Sports Grill in Macon GA on May the 7th (Sat) at 12pm. It is on exit 171 off I-75. For those that need an address for the GPS and a phone number just in case, it is 4680 Sheraton Drive 478-405-9332.

Bring the wife and kids if you like. There is a big outdoor shopping plaza right down the road. Macon has its own mall and other attractions for those who want to make it a good family outing. For those on the wilder side (single or just got it like that) there are the strip clubs and more fun places to visit.

So bring the trucks, bring the wallets and bring the kids and wife. Lets have fun and be sure to spread the word.

Please PM me if you plan on making it so i can keep a count

Quick Reply: GA spring get together (GTG)