Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

ABS Module

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Ourdad1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ABS Module

2006 Ram SRT10
Need am ABS Module which you Mopar discontinued. Have had the problem for Over Two Years and can’t sell truck. If Dodge is making cars that will supposedly last “forever” then why discontinue such a critical component. Is ABS working? If so all the time or some of the time? If I have an accident due to this should I sue (assuming still alive).
I have spent hundreds of dollars sending the module to places and that think they can fix it but cannot. I have contacted customer service. I attempted to get hold of someone at Bosch which is where I think it was made. No help. I drive it daily (almost all on highway) and there they are lit up bright and staring at me from the dash all the time.
Obviously I am attempting to find anyone who by chance has a new one of these willing to sell it. The last time my dealer heard of one it was $850 which I’ll pay and maybe more.
Otherwise if anyone has any other solution please advise. My next step is to contact Their headquarters. Next all car magazines, newspapers etc. If it was something Not so important I’d find an option but this is both safety and needed and they had no intelligent right to totally discontinue the module.
Thanks for any help.

Old 07-05-2019, 03:55 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,174 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Unfortunately, your truck is 13 years old. Most manufacturers only keep replacement parts on-hand for 10 years..... That policy came about when cars only lasted about ten years though...... (and weren't nearly so complicated.....)

Are you sure it's the module that's bad? Had the codes read?

Quick Reply: ABS Module