Dodge Ram SRT-10 The best claim to fame. the world's fastest production pick up, the Dodge Ram SRT-10. With outstanding Viper inspired styling, power and handling, this sport pick up will blow the doors off anything that gets in it's way.

NEW 04 SRT 10 OWNER

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2007, 08:24 PM
grimlan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEW 04 SRT 10 OWNER

I JUST BOUGHT A04 WITH ONLY 3400 MILES ON IT.BUT I HAV A COUPLE OF ?'S IT DIDNT COME WITH A SPARE AND WHEN I CALLED THE PLACE WHERE I BOUIGHT IT BACK TO ASK THEM THEY SAID IT HAS RUN FLATES AND DOSENT COME WITH ONEAND IT DIDNT COME WITH A JACK BUT IF IT DID COME WITH A JACK WHERE WOULD IT BE AND IT DIDNT COME WITH A OWNERS MANUEL I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED ALL THAT BEFORE SIGINING ANYTHING MY FAULT SO MY ? IS DOES IT COME WITH A SPARE?>

Old 03-20-2007, 11:55 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: NEW 04 SRT 10 OWNER

They do not know what they are talking about. It probably did not have one when they got it. Previous owner may have sold it or removed it to reduce weight.

The truck came with a 20" spare, just like a Ram 1500. It is actually part of the SRT package. I have my window sticker and it says it right in the package.

As for the jack, to be honest, I never looked. But on my Hemi Ram it is under the passenger seat. I would look at mine but it is in storage.

Old 03-21-2007, 12:57 AM
grimlan
Default THEY LIED

THEY FIRST TOLD ME IT DIDNT COME WITH CAUSE IT WAS SUPPOSE TO HAVE RUN FLATS THEN I CALLED A DODGE HOUSE AND THEY SAID IT DOES COME WITH ONE SO I CALLED THEM BACK AND TOLD EITHER UR LYING TO ME OR THEY ARE LYING TO U BUT IT DOES COME WITH ONE SO HE CALLED ME BACK LATER AND SAID HE WOULD CALL THE FIRST OWNER AND ASK HIM IF HE HAD IT AND IF HE DIDNT HE WOULD GET ME ONE.AS FOR THE JACK STILL DONT KNOW

Old 03-21-2007, 09:40 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: THEY LIED

By the way, the tires are not run flats. The Viper came with them but not the Ram.

I got my truck out of storage today and the jack in indeed under the passenger seat.

Old 03-22-2007, 04:32 AM
Midnight Runner
Champion

Congrats, on the truck.

Old 03-22-2007, 11:25 AM
hunter_angler

Did you buy your truck froma DC dealer? It's just amazing how unknowledgable and/or full of s..t the salesmen and service guys can be.

Quick Reply: NEW 04 SRT 10 OWNER