Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

Where is good place to get my winshield replaced

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 09:59 PM
lorrac2080
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had three windshields replaced in different cars of mine. Due to the state law the insurance company paid for the whole cost of the replacement and they did not raise my rates. Your insuance company will not raise your rate by asking them how much it will cost only if you make a claim or you live in the state I live in.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:10 PM
22dodge
Banned

Well, why should I expect someone else to take care of me? I don't care what people believe about insurance companies or the government... the more I can keep them out of my business the better.

I'm self reliant. I don't believe in socializm. I work for my money and don't give it to others inorder to 'share the wealth'.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:24 PM
lorrac2080

You wont find an more prouder AMERICAN then me. I have always flown the AMERICAN flag where I have lived and always respected the flag (replace it when it fades oe gets torn). I will not even go to a bussiness if they have a flag that is torn or faded. I am pro DEMOCRACY. I just belive if I pay my monthly payment to my insurance company and my state requires for them to pay for the whole cost of the windshield then let them do it. Thats why I pay them the monthly payments.

Old 09-30-2009, 10:46 PM
22dodge
Banned

we don't have the government MANDATING everyone has glass coverage for windshields. I have a million $ liability coverage on my 6 vehicles with a cost of $800/year total. I wouldn't even have insurance if it wasn't for all the SOB's wanting something for nothing and suing for just about every stupid thing that's actually their own fault. If I screwed up, I'd man up and pay the actual damage... but now day's if you screw up, there's a line of lawyers trying to hose over an honest person

This country is going more to rewarding and enabling the stupid while screwing over the hard working intellegent people. Like WTF are they screwing with Microsoft... the guy came up with a better mouse trap but gets screwed over because his stuff is so popular. that's crap and violates the whole premise of 'life, liberty and the persuit of happiness"

Last edited by 22dodge; 09-30-2009 at 10:50 PM.

Quick Reply: Where is good place to get my winshield replaced