Dodge Ram Van The full size Dodge Ram Van that showed that we can go and do as we please. Discuss the Dodge Ram Van here today.

1993 B250 stalls more then it starts

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 04:50 PM
maz4lif
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

check to see if your coil wire poped off at the coil, also check the wire connection on the bottom of coil.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:40 AM
TheDirtySanchez
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alloro
Oh, I asked because the neutral safety switch will only keep the starter from turning, it doesn't disable the ignition. So if the starter turns there's nothing wrong with the NSS.
Thanks for asking I didn't know anything a bout that switch,but yea the motor will turn over ...I got it to start again and its been running ,and then it shut off on me again so this time I replaced that tranny sensor so we will see what happens Ive got 3 weeks left to get it right befoe my road trip from Florida to Jerzee

Old 05-27-2010, 08:49 AM
TheDirtySanchez
Professional

Originally Posted by maz4lif
check to see if your coil wire poped off at the coil, also check the wire connection on the bottom of coil.
Thanks but yea its on there good. I replaced the coil so its new and it clicked in the bottom and its tight on top.

Old 05-28-2010, 05:49 PM
TheDirtySanchez
Professional

ok today I replaced the SP Wires and got to Drive this thing on the street for the first time ...and it didn't cut off WoooHooo so I will try 10 nmiles 2morrow and see what happens .

Quick Reply: 1993 B250 stalls more then it starts